Chapter 17 (M)

JEONGGUK  POV

Are you ready for some smut huh 😆😆😆

As we all went to our classes and sit in our respected seats I can't help but just stare at jungkook. He is so cute and I can't control myself from not to jump on him and fuck him mercilessly and kiss his plump lips. I shake my head cause we are in the class and I don't want to get a boner right now.

Teacher came into our class room and tell us our results from our previous test and as expected me and jungkook are the one who was first in whole class. Well this is not a new thing for us.

After all our class were over we all headed towards outside. I was waiting for jungkook to arrive but he was no where in the sight. I look around to see where jungkook is but still not sign of him.

" Hyung do you know where jungkookie is" I asked xiumin hyung who was busy flirting with taehyung.

" Oh I think I see him near the science lab. And he was talking to someone name Alex " He said and hearing the name Alex I feel something inside me and I know exactly what it is. It's called jeolousy.

I go towards the science lab and as expected jungkook was there but Alex was also there. And I can clearly see that Alex was trying to touch jungkook but he always remove his hans away. Seeing this my blood boils.

" Alex I tell you this million of times that I don't like you" Jungkook said with an irritated voice.

" But why not" Alex asked .

" Cause you are not my mate. And for God sake I am already married you also know this so why can't to just back off" Jungkook said and show alex his ring.

" Oh come on jungkook I know that you just married to jeongguk because of that demon you want to kill. I konw that you both don't love each other" Alex said and now I am totally mad. I am going to kill him.

" Even if we both get married to just kill that demon but still I can't be with you cause you know it very well that I am a true blooded alpha and I can't love anyone other than my mate and jeongguk hyung is my true mate" Jungkook said but that Alex didn't want to accept it and came closer to jungkook. And that's it. I go towards them and slightly push Alex from him to coming closer to jungkook.

" Don't you understand what he just said huh. He don't love you so back off" I said in a calm tone cause I know if I loose my control he would be dead now.

" It's none of your business. I am talking to jungkook not you" Alex said in a pissed off tone . I was about to punch him but jungkook grabbed my hand and said me not to do this. I took a deep breath and cool myself down.

" See I am warning you he can't be with you cause you are not his mate. AND also he is already married so don't come near him next time" I said.

" Huh we all know that why you both get married. Also also about the mate thing you both are twin brother how can you both be mates huh. This is so pathetic " He said with a disgusting face and now I loose my control. I pinned him into the wall and grabbed his coller and look at him into his eyes. He was struggle to get off my grip but I tighten my grip.

" Now hear me clearly you son of bitch don't come closer to MY JUNGKOOK next time or else you will regert that why did you born. And yeah one more thing if I see you near jungkookie next time I will throw you into hell and you are very well aware that i can do this. And let me tell you hell is not a very good place. And I don't think that you want to go there right" I said in an angry tone and my eye became red. When he look into my eyes he was shaking in fear.

" Do you understand " I said and he nodded and I release him and he run away from there. I and gguk are very mad right now.

" H-hyung" Jungkook said and place his hands on my shoulder and now I can't control myself anymore. I turn around and grab jungkook by his waist and teleport both of us in our bedroom. And as soon as we reach our room I pinned jungkook into the wall and both of my hands are in either side of his head. He widen his eyes and look at me .

" H-hyung" He shutter and I came closer to his face. I can feel his breath on my lips and I don't want anything other than kiss his lips.

" Don't talk to him next time" I said in his ear and slight bite his ear. He squeal and place his hand on my chest.

" Who" He asked.

" That Alex guy" I said

" B-but why " He asked

" Cause I don't like it when someone is near you " I said and look at him in his eyes.

" But why not" He asked and cross his hands. He is sutburn too So I finally said it.

" Cause you ARE MINE jungkook and I don't like it when someone is near you. I want to tell you this from many years but I don't want you to hate me. But I can't take it anymore. I love you, I love you so much jungkook. Do you understand" I finally said it and he look at me with shock expression but then he smile.

" Do you really meant it" He asked and caress my cheeks.

" Yeah every word that is said I really meant it I love you so much. And my blood boils when someone tries to take you away from me" I said and place my hands on his waist and bring him closer.

" I love you too hyung" He said and my eyes became widen. Did he really said that. He place his hands on my back and kiss me on my lips. At first I freeze in my spot but then I kiss him back. I place my hands on his waist and bring him closer towards me. He also place his hands on the back of my neck.

Our lips move in sync and oh god his mouth is so sweet. We both kiss each other passionately and I pinned him into the wall. I suck his lower lips asking for entrance but he didn't open his mouth. I growl and squeeze his ass. He gasped and I take this opportunity and slide my tongue inside his mouth. We fight for domiance and of course I win.

I explore every corner of his mouth. Our sliava is dripping from our chin. He moaned and when his massage his thighs. Oh my god his moans are so cute. We both broke the kiss when we needed air. We are breathing heavily and I place my forehead against his. He is looking so sexy right now and now I can't control myself anymore.

He yelp when I carried him bridal way and place him in the bed. He was lying on his back and I was on top of him. I look at him from head to toe and he blush because of my gaze.