Chapter 23

JUNGKOOK POV

We all were standing in the pack ground waiting for him to come. But he was nowhere seen.

" Wait a minute. I forget to do something " Gguk hyung said and turn around and see where all the village people ,women and omegas were standing.

His hands started glowing and he make a barriers so that when the war started they will not get hurt.

" Please take care of yourself " The omegas said to there mates and us.

" I will. I love you" Chanyeol hyung said to baekhyun hyung through the barrier. And I can see that he has tears in his eyes. Same thing with xiumin hyung and taehyung hyung.

" Do you think that he is gonna come" Dad asked while he was standing beside me .

" Yeah , I can feel it that he is near us. But i dont know when will he come" I said.

Suddenly the ground started shaking, all the people started freaking out, I look everywhere to see who is causing this. And then someone come out from the ground and land on the ground. The earthquake stop.

I look at the person who was not showing his face but when he look up I widen my eyes. It's him. He didn't change a bit he is still looking so scary with his dark aura, horns on his head and his scary eyes

 He didn't change a bit he is still looking so scary with his dark aura, horns on his head and his scary eyes

Every one except me and hyung were shaking when he open his eyes and look at all of us

" Well well well, look who is here huh. It's very nice to meet you true blooded alpha and specially you cute one" He said with a smirk while pointing at me. He was looking at me with lustful eyes and I make a disgusting face. Hyung growled at him and hold my hand.

" Ohh protective brother huh - ohhhhhhh you both get married huh. Hmmmm nice, now it will make more fun to me that, when I will snatch your brother or husband from you. I want to see you both suffer once again" He said making my blood boil.

" You can't be able you do anything this time. I will make sure to kill you this time luis" Hyung said and his eyes started glowing red from anger. Luis started laughing a very scary laugh.

" We will see who will be alive or dead. KILL ALL OF THEM" Luis shouted at his demon warriors.

" LET'S GO. TELL THEM THAT WE ARE NOT SCARED OF ANYONE " Hyung shouted and we all started the war.

Our warriors and his warriors collied with each other. They started fighting with each other. Me and hyung release our wings and started flying in the sky.

There were also some demons who can fly. I see that one demon started coming towards me so I bring my woand from my magic. My woand had made from ice and it's outer layer was of fire. I look at the demon who was coming towards me with full speed but I put my sword directly in his stomach and he died immediately.

Hyung was also fighting with a monster and he also kill him. I look at my mom and dad and see that they were also fighting with the demon who were riding on the horse. They also kill them but then I see that a demon is coming directly towards mom and was about to put attack mom. But I teleport in front of him and slice his neck with my sword.

" Kookie" Mom said when he look at me.

" Mom are you ok" I asked.

" Yeah, I am ok. Thank you" Mom said and once again started fighting.

I see that a arrow was about to hit dad but I stop it with my powers and throw it back to the monster who did that.

" Look behind you" Ggukie hyung said and I look my behind and see that a demon throws a rock on me but I punch the rock and it shattered into so many pieces. I glare at the demon and throw my sword at him and it directly hit his stomach and he burns down from the fire.

I look at my warriors and see that the demons were killing them with no mercy and seeing my people die makes my blood boil.

My eyes change to dark red and I fly into the air and scream so loudly. All the demon who was there started crying and they fell on the ground and there ears stated bleeding . It's a scream that can kill any demon but it didn't harm anyone who is not demon.

When I see that they are weak now so I open my mouth and fire came out from my mouth. I burn all the monsters.

" Ahhhh jungkook" Xiumin hyung shouted and I look at his side and see that two demons were holding him down and one demon has a sword and he was about to put his sword inside hyung when I suddenly throw a rock on him and he died.

Hyung then make a wve of water and make it like a drill and trapped the monsters on them and freeze the water and then smash the ice.

" Where is that luis" Ggukie hyung asked when we both land on the ground.

" Hyung are you ok" I asked chanyeol asked whose hand were bleeding.

" Yeah I am ok just a scratch " Hyung said but baekhyun hyung started scolding him for not taking care of himself. They all come e outside from the barrier when all the monsters were killed.

" Baeky, calm down honey, it's just a small scratch " Chanyeol hyung said but baekhyun hyung didn't hear him and look at his wound.

" Xiuminie I was so scared" Taehyung hyung said and hug xiumin hyung while crying.

" Shhh baby. I promise you that nothing will happen to me ok" Xiumin hyung said and peck taehyung hyung lips and hugs him.

" But the main question is where is that luis. When the war started he was there. But he suddenly where he goes" Sehun said whole luhan hyung was hugging him.

" Do you think that he ran away" Suho hyung asked.

" Hmmm I don't think that he will run away. It might be his trap. Because why would he ran away" Hyung said and we all nodded. We started thinking at where could he be gone. But then suddenly a pain shot on my neck.

All the people gasped and look at me. I put my hand on my neck and see that luis has bite me on MY NECK.

" J-jungkook " Mom said while he started crying. I look at luis and see that he was smirking.