Chapter 8

JEONGGUK POV

Today is Monday so we have to go school ugh. I woke up and do my morning routine and go towards the dining room to have breakfast. When I reach there everyone was already there. I go towards them and take a seat beside kookie.

" Good morning" I said.

" Morning" They all said and a maid came towards me and give me my breakfast. Well there are pancakes bacon and milk. I don't know about you but I like milk so much ( A/N - I like milk so much.)

" Hmmm it's so tasty " Kookie said while eating pancakes. Well shit his moan turn me on😑😑. Well I want to hear his moan when I fuck him so -

" Oh oh oh dear aren't you thinking so much huh" Gguk said cutting the train of my thoughts.

" Ahhhh hehehe" I laugh awkwardly.

" Well I didn't mind hearing his moan though" Gguk said while smirking and thinking about some STUFF that I think you all know very well 😏😏

" Ok shut up I don't want to get a boner now" I said.

" Well you start it though" Gguk said and shrugged it off.

" And I am the one who is ending this conversation " I said cut our conversation.

" Jeongguk " Mom said and I look at him.

" Yes mom" I said.

" Oh nothing I just call you cause you were lost in thought " Mom said.

" Ohhhh sorry about that. Actually I was talking with gguk" I said and mom nodded and continue eating his breakfast.

" Hyung" Kookie suddenly said and I look at him.

" Yes kookie" I said at look at him. Oh godddd he is looking so cute.

" What did gguk said" He asked and I blush at remembering the conversation between him and me.

" Ahhh hyung are you ok" Kookie said and place his hands on my hand. And I feel something electric in me again.

" Ahhhh nothing. Actually he was talking nonsense don't mind him" I said to him and smile.

" Oh excuse me mister. What do you mean by talking about nonsense " Gguk said well he is so pissed off now.

" What, aren't you talking nonsense" I said and smirk. He pout and shut up.

" I think we should go to school now" I said and stand up. We all then go towards school. And of course me and kookie go to school by our wings.

" The weather is good today " Kookie said to me and smile. I also smile back at him.

" Yeah"i said and grabbed his hand and intertwine our fingers. He look at me with redden cheek and slight widen eyes but I just smile at him. After some minutes later we both reach school. As expected all the people bow towards us.

" You both finally came. Let's go to classroom " Tao said and we all nodded and went to our respected classes. As usual I didn't pay attention in the class cause I know these things so I don't need to pay attention in class.

After a very long time our classes are finally over and it's lunch time. We all settled in our seats and think that what we want to eat. As I was about to say someone came towards me

" Hi~jeongguk" Tina said ( well I don't know who tina is. I just make this name) well she is a slut, she sleeps with almost everyone in our school.

" What do you want " I ask coldly.

" You" She said with a smirk and tried to touch my arm but I slapped her arm away.

" Well sorry but I am not in the menue" I said and smirk and all the people were laughing. And Tina is looking like she was about to kill someone.

" Oh come on I know you want me" She said very confidently. Oh believe me I am going to make her embrace very much.

" Well are you some kind of magician that know what is happening in my mind huh" I said and cross my arms around my chest.

" I -" She didn't said anything.

" And well for your kind information NO. I DON'T. WANT. YOU. Did I make myself clear. Now get lost cause I want to eat my food" I said to her in a calm voice but very dominating.

" Why not everyone wants me" She said and raise her one eyebrow. Seriously she is pissing me so much. I was about to say something when kookie suddenly said.

" See Tina even if everyone wants you hyung don't want you ok. And secondly he can't be with you cause your are not his mate" Kookie said in a very pissed off voice.

" And also one thing even if I want to be with you I can't. Cause I am a true blooded alpha and we are loyal towards our mates. We can only be with our mates and not others . Same goes with jungkook. So don't try and just go from here" I said and look like she didn't want to believe what I said. I Sigh look like I have to giver her a practical.

" Ok if you don't want to believe me then I will show it to you by myself " I said and stood up and went near her and bend a little. She look so happy but she don't know what is about to happen to her. I came towards her lips I cringed at this but I have to do this so that she can leave me alone and also after this everyone will knows that whatever they will try we can't be with them. So I came towards her lips and our lips are about to touch. When suddenly me and Tina flew backwards and we both are very far from each other.

Everyone in the cafeteria are shock at what happened except kookie who smirking cause he know what is happening.

" W-what w-was that" Tina said when she stood upon her legs.

" That's what I meant" I said and she look at me confused.

" Huh"

" Well you see as I said we true blooded alpha are loyal towards our mates. And we can only be with our mates and no one else. And if me or someone else tried to kiss each other who are not our mates they or we will flew far away from each other. So next time don't try" I said and walk towards my table and sit down beside jungkook.

" Wowwww that was amazing" Sehun said while he was still shock at what just happen.

" Close your mouth or you will catch a fly" Kookie said and giggle.

" Ok ok let's just continue eating our food" Xiumin hyung said and we all nodded and continue eating our food. After that we all headed towards our home.