十五 | Juu Go

×-×-×-×

I gotta have you,

I'm moving closer,

I won't take no for an answer.

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— The students were dismissed and we're told they were free for the day, classes would officially start tomorrow — depending on the class schedule given to you.

Lisa still hasn't gotten hers and apparently, you can retrieve it from the registrars' office, which was on the main building — though, the Thai wasn't too worried about that. For now, her worries are directed to Rosé who looks as pale as a ghost. Even Seulgi noticed Rosé's pale complexion and she volunteered to join the two in accompanying Rosé to her dorm.

"You guys are on the fourth floor in the dorm right?" Seulgi asks Lisa who was giving Rosé worried glances.

"Yeah, I'm in room 27 while Rosé is 28," Lisa answers the girl.

"Neat, I'm in room 10." Seulgi says, "Is Rosé alright though? I'm getting kind of worried, should we take her to the clinic? I'm sure we'll find it if we ask." she whispers to Lisa.

Rosé heard it though, "No! No clinic, I'm fine." she grits her teeth and stands up from her chair.

"I was just shaken up, don't worry." Rosé tells them with a forced smile.

Lisa gives Rosé a dubious look while Seulgi frowns.

"Let's just leave." Rosé firmly says.

The trio was still inside the auditorium on their seats. The students already dispersed though some number of them still chose to stay. Mainly groups of students just chattering away and loitering on the seats.

"Okay... Wanna get our schedules on the registrar?" Lisa stands up and brushed her skirt.

"You still didn't get your schedule?" Rosé tilts her head in question, "I already got mine when I was enrolled."

Seulgi also says, "Same here."

Lisa looks at them in confusion, "Really? Why didn't I get mine?"

Rosé shrugs and glanced at her, "I dunno about yours but the admissions lady already gave me mine." she frowns.

The three of them start to descend the bleachers.

"Why didn't she give me mine?" Lisa furrows her brows in annoyance, "Now I have to get it in the registrars." she pouts.

"I can come with you if you want, I got nothing to do anyway." Rosé offers, the three of them walk down the stairs.

"You sure about that? Are you alright now?" Lisa turns her head to look at Rosé.