四十六 Yon Juu Roku

×-×-×-×

"...the moon taught me that there is beauty in darkness... that even when I do not feel whole... i am enough..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— It was during lunch when Jennie suddenly appeared unannounced on Lisa's door. The raven haired girl was already out of her uniform when she came to greet the blonde on the door. Jennie was wearing her signature look – a leather jacket coating a white v-neck shirt, partnered with jeans. The feline eyed girl was carrying a paper bag full of food on her arm as she flashes Lisa her signature gummy smile.

"Hallo, food delivery from the most gorgeous girl in the planet— to the most potato looking girl in planet." Jennie teasingly says to the blonde, her gummy smile looked adorable on her face especially since her mandu cheeks rounded up from the happy grin.

Lisa's forehead creased as she looks at Jennie from outside, her hold on her door knob tightened before a frown tugged onto her lips. Without any warning, the blonde slammed the door shut on Jennie's face.

Jennie gaped at the closed door, after she regained composure from her shock—she then raised her hand to knock on the door, laugher escaped the raven haired girl's lips.

"Lisa I'm sorry!" Jennie calls out to the blonde in fits of laughter, "I was only kidding!"

It took a few seconds before the blonde opened her dorm room door, Lisa had a faux annoyed look on her face that she directed to Jennie.

Before Lisa could even say another word, Jennie leans up to give a soft lingering kiss on the blonde's lip. The feline eyed girl then breaks off the kiss to see Lisa still donning a faux annoyed look but the blonde's cheeks were red.

"Don't be grumpy you big baby." Jennie smirks as she steps inside Lisa's dorm.

Lisa harrumphs and closed the door shut after Jennie enters. The feline eyed girl immediately felt at home, she scurries her way to Lisa's small table and placed the bag full of food on top of it. Jennie then notices a few empty paper bags on the table.

"Someone delivered you food?" Jennie asks in surprise.

Lisa was still on her uniform. The blonde felt lazy to change out to new clothes so she opted to just be on her uniform instead.

"Yeah, Ms. Sandara delivered them to me–" Lisa jumps onto the bean bag chairs, "Which reminds me, I didn't think you actually asked people like Ms. Sandara to deliver those mysteriously appearing paper bags on my front door."

Jennie laughed, "Dang, and here I was thinking you'd actually still believe I'm a magician or vampire. Looks like I was exposed."

"I never thought you were a vampire... I think..." Lisa gave Jennie a pointed look, "But can you explain to me how do you suddenly pop out like a mushroom? Because seriously, one day I'm gonna have a heart attack from you suddenly popping out of nowhere."