五十 | Go Juu

×-×-×-×

You own every part of me,

Take my heart for it only beats to you,

Take my eyes for you are all that I see,

Take my hands just so you could hold them tight,

Take my everything for you are all that I need.

- J.R.J.K

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— After Rosé dropped the call, Lisa ran a hand through her hair as she stares at the phone with a bothered look. The blonde looked up to see that Mr. Lee was glancing at her on the rear view mirror. Lisa felt her hand clench on the phone in her grasp, after a few seconds of gathering her thoughts– she let out a deep sigh before she leans forward to stretch her hand out that was holding the phone– in between the chair of the shotgun and drivers seat.

Lisa offered the phone back to Mr. Lee, "Thank you for lending me your phone."

Mr. Lee briefly glanced at the blonde, he gives her a slight nod before saying, "Ah just place it on the shotgun seat."

"Okay," Lisa gently placed the phone on the front seat, "Thanks again." she inaudibly say.

Mr. Lee just gave another brief nod since his attention was focused on the road, Lisa then leans back to her seat – the back of her head slumps on the headrest as her left hand starts to trail on her bandaged arm. Now that the adrenaline from before had already wore off, Lisa could feel the slight sting from her wound but it no longer hurt like before.

Lisa tightly closed her eyes as she let out a sigh through her nose. The events from today and even the few days before we're making her head ache. Next she ran her hand through her hair, Lisa looked tired and she could feel the sleepiness seep through her bones. Mr. Lee cannot help but notice the girl's dozing state, so he vocalized his concern,

"You alright?"

Lisa's eyes snapped open, her eyelids blink rapidly as she slowly leaves her sleepy state, so she replies, "....as all right as I'll ever be I guess."

Mr. Lee comments, "Sounds like you had a rough time..."

Lisa just replies with a soft grunt, she feels her eyes drooped down as the humming sound of the car cruising through the empty road lulled her to sleep.

Mr. Lee asks again, it may sound annoying but he was just trying to bait some type of reaction from the girl, "Is there anything you want? Like food or something? We can probably go through a drive thru before I take you to the airport."