┌ELEVEN┐

____________________________________________

When they reached the house, Jimin grabbed Taehyung and Jungkook and dragged them to the nearest spot where they could be alone.

"Okay, what the fuck?" Jimin snapped, and Taehyung sighed, and Jungkook's cheeks tinted.

"It's really not a big deal, Jimin-"

"Not a big deal?! You guys can't hook up during a mission! Do you know how much shit you would've been in if Hoseok heard that? Or any of the other guys? Jungkook- they wouldn't have let you leave your room for the next three years!" Jimin hissed, and Jungkook held on tightly to the back of Taehyung's shirt.

"I-I know! We didn't realize." Jungkook squeaked nervously, standing behind Taehyung.

"Okay, just don't do it again. Anyways, what's going on between you guys?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook left his hold on Taehyung's shirt.

"Nothing."

"Sure," Jimin snickered, and Jungkook scowled.

"Well, what's going on between you and Yoongi?" Jungkook shot back, and Taehyung furrowed his brows at how Jimin glared at him.

"Something's going on between Jimin and Yoongi?" Taehyung asked, and Jimin huffed.

"Shut up, Jungkook! It's nothing!" Jimin shushed him, and then rushed away before the two could ask more questions.

Jungkook watched Jimin walk away and then slowly turned to Taehyung.

"So.. we're nothing?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook hit him on the chest.

"Shut up. I'm still mad at you." Jungkook huffed, spinning on his heel so he could walk away smoothly. Taehyung walked after him, finding himself rather entranced with the way the boy moved, swaying his hips ever so slightly.

"What did I do?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook abruptly stopped, and then turned around.

"Yesterday. Outside your room. After your meeting with the other boys. You were talking to me like the other boys do! And I don't want you to talk to me like that, Taehyung! You-you're different." Jungkook said, and then saw Taehyung smirk.

"I'm different?" Taehyung asked, taking a step closer. Jungkook pursed his lips sheepishly, and then saw Taehyung lean in a little.

"Kook- Namjoon knows." Taehyung said in a low voice, and Jungkook frowned.

"Namjoon knows what?"

"He knows something's up. He figured out that I didn't sleep with the woman whose body I got in. He threatened to, well, find out who I actually slept with because.. I kept asking why they treat you badly. M-sorry- I-I'm just scared they'll find out." Taehyung said, and Jungkook's eyes enlarged.

"They-they can't! Tae, Namjoon will literally kill you. And then me. Probably. And.. oh god, if Jin finds out-" Jungkook stammered, and Taehyung cocked his eyebrow.

"Jin? You mean the other guy- the one who went to Russia?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook nodded, biting at his thumbnail.

"Yah. His-his main task since he joined was to make sure me and my brother were safe. My brother never really needed much safety, but I did. He's really protective over me- well, all the boys are. But, you get what I mean, right?" Jungkook said, and Taehyung nodded, suddenly feeling a little apprehensive about meeting this 'Jin' person.

"Okay, so let's just make sure the boys never find out. Now, let's go tell Namjoon what we know." Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded.

The two of them walked to the meeting room, where Namjoon and Yoongi were- and also, Dokeun. Jungkook instantly felt more hesitant and stayed behind Taehyung.