The plot thickens

Izuku's rubbed his eyes, trying to rid them of the sleep that was still hanging on. Ugh! His body was hurting all over and it wasn't in a good way.

"What?.... Ugh, what time is it?" Izuku asked himself, sitting up, the covers slipping down his body to show his naked skin, letting Katsuki get a view of the marks he had left all over Izuku's body. This was Katsuki's idea of claiming him with bold marks. Izuku's eyes shifted over to his mirror in the room as he let out a long yawn before his mouth went loose and gasped at all the marks on his body that could be seen from there. "Really? You had to mark me that many times!" Izuku yelped. "I have customers to talk to and -eeek!" He stops seeing a nice bite at the base of his male gender and on both cheeks.

"7." Katsuki grinned as he watched. He moved over to run his hands up and down Izuku's sides. "And they look good on you. I had to make sure my scent stays." He whispered, kissing the nape of Izuku's neck. He reluctantly pulled away.

"Mind if I use your shower? I won't have time to stop home before I need to be in the office." He said.

"Yeah, go for it, the clean towels are in the hallway.... wait a minute before you go under the water. It takes that long for the heat/hot to work." Izuku lightly said as he got up, putting on loose clothes.

Katsuki was mid-grabbing a clean towel when he saw Izuku out his door, most likely to check on the bookshop. As much as he didn't want to move Izuku out of his home because it was cozy, it was old and falling apart.

Katsuki got dressed and looked at the photos on Izuku's desk again. No, as much as he'd like to, he knew this place meant too much to the omega to leave it. The alpha decided that he would do all he could to renovate the space instead. He grabbed his duffle bag of clothes and headed down to the store to say goodbye to his new mate. Katsuki smiled when he saw Izuku was amazed by how orderly the store was in all thanks to Iida.

"He takes shit seriously. I've gotta go, can I see you later?" He asked, dipping his head down to kiss Izuku softly.

"You kind of walked in and scented the place up already. I think you own it now. You can come and go as you please." Izuku gently said as he returns the kiss. "I will go get the papers so that things can get started. So that it doesn't drag out if there is a baby. I don't have much."

Because of the new bond, omegas were most likely to lose their things as the alpha was now in charge. It was like being married without the ceremony. Izuku bit his lower lip as he stood there. Katsuki could see he was worried about his shop. He would have to give up his little home. "I.... I make ok money, so you don't have to give me any money in this," Izuku stated, "and can I have Iida's address? I like to send a thank you card to him. He did a lot and even extra things he didn't need to." Izuku added. He looked up as the back door open and red riot walked in.

"Yo, you are still here? Iida told me where you .... well, hello there, little omega." Kirishima said with a full toothy smile. He was in his hero gear.

"You weren't picking up the phone, so I thought I'd stop by to make sure you two were ok," he added. Ok, Kirishima had been a little worried about the omega and the need for the after pills. He hoped no one had done anything stupid.

Katsuki raised an eyebrow. "We were sleeping. As you can see, we're fine. This is Midoriya Izuku, Izuku; this is my pain in the ass, Kirishima Ejirou." Katsuki pointed it out like it was no big deal.

"Hey, you ok?" His attention returning to his mate when Izuku didn't answer, the omega's eyes were big, and he was shaking.

Kirishima looked at Katsuki. "What you do to him, Bakugou?" Kirishima said, getting a little worried again. When Izuku let out a high squeak, disappearing back out his back door and coming back inside with a notebook in his hand, the title 'Red Riot' on the front of it. He squeaked again, holding out the notebook to Kirishima.