The Omega way

Katsuki's body held close to his omega before lazily kissing down Izuku's neck before placing a quick sharp bite over the old one. It was standard at the beginning for alphas to claim mark their mates many times. Fresh bites meant Katsuki's scent was more potent on Izuku's skin. Soon Katsuki wouldn't have to bite the mate mark anymore, he would just scent and let his omega go on his way. The new bite only stung for a few seconds before it sent a wave of yummy pleasure all over Izuku once more.

"Good for them. Be nice if our young had someone to play with." Katsuki said, licking the bite before pulling back to look at his work, a smirk crossing his face. "Come. I want to show you the ridiculous bathtub I own. I've only used it a handful of times, but I think you'll like it." Katsuki said as he climbed out of bed, buck naked. Izuku watched him, enjoying the view before slowly climbing out of bed himself.

Izuku was slow to get up and out of the bed, being everything was tender as hell, though some of the pain was for all the right reasons. However, the worry for Denki kept creeping back into his mind and nagging him. Izuku knew Tetsu was a good guy and wouldn't do anything that would hurt Denki. But it still wasn't keeping the worry out of his thoughts. Denki's last full heat, the rape by the villain had been terrible on the poor omega, enough to make the poor omega give up being a hero and hide for months from everyone. Even though it was way before meeting Izuku, he kind of knew the feeling. Denki had gotten pregnant during that rape/heat and did something idiotic to get rid of the nightmare that was starting out. He had tried to kill himself but it hadn't entirely gone right. Tetsu had saved him again, giving him a reason to live and be happy again. But the damage was done from the heat and the miscarriage that happened when he almost died. His omega heat didn't come in regular cycles anymore.

Izuku came into the master bathroom and stopped, blinking at the huge tub inside the bathroom around the wall. "That is not a bathtub Kacchan, that a hot tub!" Izuku mumbled, his mouth dropping open at the sight of it.

"Well, it's still a tub, isn't it?" Katsuki said with a laugh.

"Not too hot, though. Doc says you can't because of the baby," Katsuki said, as he got the water going warm.

"You ok? You smell stressed." The alpha said, turning back to Izuku, who stood there a hand on his belly as he thought things over in his head.

Izuku placed his hand on the edge of the tub as he rested, waiting for the tub to fill up. "I'm worried about Denki, the last time he had his real heat... All that awful stuff that happened to him when he went into heat on a mission. I know Tetsu will take care of him. But it's still scary .... We Omegas worry about each other. Even if we've only known each other a little bit of time." Izuku said gently, looking to Katsuki.

Katsuki, still watching his omega, shifted, turning the water off as it was the right temp and deep enough now. "I'd suggest checking on him. But it ain't a good idea to get between his alpha, even for you." Katsuki said as he got up and came back with Izuku's phone. "Try texting him."

Izuku's eyes went to the phone that Katsuki had gotten for him, taking it quietly before waking up the screen. Izuku pulled up Denki's contact number before texting a few things to Denki.

//I'm right across the hall, Denki. If you need me to come for omega's calming scent and mind just ask.// Izuku texted before hitting the send. Sometimes another omega in the mating bed helped the panicked omega. Izuku wasn't ready to be there in that way for them, but if Denki needed him he would be there. It was in his omega nature to comfort other omegas even if it was in their mating bed.

"I told him if he needs me to, I'll come over and help with the calming moment." Izuku said, looking at his mate as he set the phone down and climb into the bathwater, oh it was heaven. Katsuki was now climbing in. He had waited for Izuku to get in first.