This is mine

With his alpha knotted deep in him, Izuku had to stare up at him from where he was still pressed into the table. Izuku never knew he needed this in his life and couldn't believe he had it all. Izuku reached up and moved so that he could lick the bite mark. "You okay standing while stuck like this, Kacchan?" Izuku asked as he tried to catch his breath. He thought this was the best reason to be out of breath. He was making love anywhere in the apartment with an alpha he was coming to love deeply. "You pick the weirdest place to knot and be stuck together," Izuku added.

"Yes, I'm ok with standing, but we will move. Put your arms around my neck." Katsuki said calmly. When Izuku had leaned in close, Katsuki lifted him into his arms and very carefully scooted them over to the sofa so that they could lay down face to face. Katsuki spent his time staring at Izuku's face. "One, two, three." He was grinning as he poked each one of Izuku's freckles, counting them. "Four, five.."

"You don't have to point out each one." Izuku giggled as he nipped Katsuki's finger.

Katsuki laughed. "Don't do that. My knot will never go down, little omega." He shifted, pushing in a little deeper, making them both groan because it felt good.

"I can't help it when you poke my cheeks," Izuku said lightly. "I think my bookshop is going to be better when it is finished," Izuku said. "Denki and I got some big plans for it now. We'll always have people in the shop," he said with a big smile. "If they don't burn it down again," Izuku grumbled, looking off a little bit.

"They won't. I'll hire some of my sidekicks to stay there as full-time security if I have to. We will keep you and Denki safe." Katsuki whispered. He reached out, gently tucking one of Izuku's curls behind his ear.

"Oh, you don't have to do that, Kacchan. Your sidekicks are supposed to be out helping you, not protecting a bookstore." Izuku said with an eyebrow raised.

Katsuki chuffed out, "A few of my extra can help you." He said.

Izuku just gently laughed. "Okay, okay," Izuku said.

**3 months later**

Now that more people were learning about Izuku being Katsuki's mate. Katsuki decided to go on heroes news with an interview. Being himself and mate were being bugged so often about, omg your mates, omg you're having a baby. Katsuki was done with the emails and glares from the fans. He was ready to prove he was claimed too, and this was his family.

Izuku had a baby bump showing now. Katsuki was a proud alpha being the first heat he serviced with his omega had gotten his male omega pregnant. Though the alpha was a little shocked to see Izuku's belly was bigger than the other 3 1/2 month pregnant omegas. But it could be because he was a male and carried differently. Izuku was a little worried about the interview they were headed into at the moment. Izuku never thought he'd be dragged on to a tv show like this. It made his heartbeat way too much as he stood there next to his mate.

Katsuki held Izuku's hand tightly even though he wasn't worried like his omega was. He could see the worry in Izuku's eyes. The little omega was in freak-out mode, seeing heroes and the idea of going on tv. They were in the green room, a small area where guests waited before being called out for their interview. They were going to be on a late-night hero talk show that often had heroes as guests.

"You're gonna be great, Izuku. Just be yourself. Don't answer any questions you don't want to. The media already knows I don't give a fuck, so don't worry about that." Katsuki said. He kissed Izuku gently. "And you look... beautiful." He whispered. Katsuki was still bad about saying how he felt, so he blushed. Izuku was dressed in nice slacks, the maternity kind that Mitsuki had custom made for him, and a dark purple shirt that showed off his baby's bump. Katsuki was dressed in all black, too, except for his shirt, the edges of which were the same green as Izuku's hair.