THE MCSHIZZLE IS BACK!!

Leo's POV

It was a typical day riding on Festus's back across the ocean with Calypso.  (A/N this is a sort of epilogue to BoO and if you haven't read it yet, please read it first then come back to avoid major spoilers.) I punched my fist in the air as I saw the small dot  in the ocean that looked like Long Island, New York. I gently touched Calypso's cheek to wake her up. She mumbled something and her eyes fluttered open.

"Are we there yet?" She asked

"We are now." I replied as Festus landed in Half-Blood hill. It was three in the morning so Camp was deserted. I had an idea and quickly constructed a megaphone with the help of my magic tool-belt.

"THE SUPERHOT DEMIGOD MCSHIZZLE IS HERE!!!!!' I yelled in the megaphone. I turned to see my friends and Chiron running up to me in their PJs. I turned around, nervous of what they would think of Calypso, by the looks of it Calypso was just as nervous as I am.

I was surrounded by a lot of.. CRYING?!?!? OK I knew I was famous and all and I knew I had friends that missed me but enough to CRY?!?!? I looked a Calypso and she looked as uncomfortable as ever.

Piper was sobbing the loudest and she along with the rest of Team Leo (A/N that's what Leo calls the crew in Argo II ) Piper managed to stutter out : " L ,L... LEo.. Don't  Ev..v,ver Do that again!" while hitting me and scratching me.

"Jeez Pipes, I didn't know you guys would miss me so much." I said as I hugged her and everyone else. They all started to laugh and hit me until Percy was staring awkawardly on Calypso.

oh right I forgot about her! I slapped my forehead and cleared my throat. Everyone dried their tears and calmed down. " Soo I'm sorry for tricking you and blah,blah,blah," Hazel and Frank glared at me and I quickly contiued " anyway this is Calypso. Everyone this is Calypso." Calypso exchanged greetings and Percy just stood there looking awkward. Annabeth nudged him and he held out his hand and said:

"Soo I'm happy you got off Ogygia and is now dating Leo, No hard feelings?"

"No hard feelings." Calypso replied and gave Percy a smile that I fell in love with. Then he and Annabeth went of to Hepaestus knows where to go on a romantic date or something.

For once I was happy surrounded by all the people I love but then here comes the catch of being a demigod, monsters and weird 'accidents' happened. A blinding light filled my vision and I could hear my friends' scream as we where being whisked to the unknown.

A/N

I know this chappie must really suck but this is my first story so yeah. Ok please comment...and vote cuz that would mean so much to me!

-Izzy