Chapter 3

3:00am
Mia's P.O.V
I woke up in a strange bed, I didn't know where I was it was dark and I couldn't move, there was someone heavy over me. I started to cry "Aawon,Aawon!" A medium height boy with long brown hair walked into my room, it was not Aaron! He looked scary in the dark. I cried even loader. He walked over to me and picked me up in his arms, I tried to get out but he was to strong, he rubbed my back and said "it's OK, I won't hurt you, my name is Hayes."

Hayes P.O.V
I got here last night, I'm staying for a while until we get back from MagCon. The boys told me that Aaron adopted a little girl named Mia, they said I could sleep in the room next to hers, I said that was fine and went to bed, I woke up around 3:00am and couldn't get back to sleep so I just lid there, I was slowly drifting back to sleep when I hear crying in the next room then I hear a little voice say "Aawon, Aawon!" It was probably Mia, I waited to hear Aaron come down the hall but he didn't, so I got up to check on her, I walk in her room and she's balling her little eyes out, I walk over to her bed and pick her up, she squirmed to try and get out of my grip, she was probably sacred I mean she doesn't even know me, but I still hold on to her, I just rub her back and rocked her, "it's ok, I won't hurt you my name is Hayes"I told her. "Whewe am I-I-I?" Mia asks
Whewes, Aawon?"
She starts to cry again "shh,shh it's OK cupcake, your in Aaron's house and Aaron's sleeping." I told her. "Would you like to come sleep with me?" I ask
She nods and I carry her out to my bed. I lay her down on the inside and I lay down too, I cover us up and put my arm around her she snuggles up and in a few minutes she is fast asleep, I smile as I hear little snores escaping from her tiny mouth, so adorable.
_______
Hayes' P.O.V
I wake up with a bright light flashing in my eyes, I open up my eyes and there stood all the boys. Nash and carter, had their phones out snapping pictures. "what the hell are you doing?" I scream-whisper trying not to wake Mia, who is still sleeping under my arm. "but you guys are just so cute!" Nash says snapping another picture. I just roll my eyes. Mia starts to suture and her little eyes flutter open. "good morning cupcake'' i say "g-gowd m-mowning hayes." she says she looks over at all the boys and spots Aaron, Mia smiles and screams "A-Aawon!!" she hops up off the bed and jumps up in Aaron's arms, she hugs him, "hi babygirl." Aaron's says. Mia looks up and sees Jack G has his arms crossed and a poutty face, "I never got one hug yet, why does Aaron get all of them?" he asks grinning, Mia puts out her arms and Jack takes her up. She raps her arms around his neck and snuggles into him "aha that's better!" Jack says still clutching Mia. "I'm hungwy." Mia mumbles into Jacks neck. "well i got blueberry waffles getting cold downstairs." Shawn says, Mia tilts her head "w-whats thawt?" she asks. "lets go and see." Nash says going down the stairs. Jack bounces down after with a giggling Mia on his hip!

______________________x

Jacks P.O.V

I cant believe that Mia has never had blueberry waffles before! I sit her down in the highchair we bought for her and strap her in. Shawn puts a waffle with syrup in front of her, she picks it up with both hands and takes a bite, syrup dripping everywhere. I laugh as she takes another bite. Shes so funny!

Aarons P.O.V

I walk down stairs into the kitchen, i walk in and see Mia sitting in her highchair with syrup everywhere; on her face, her hands and all over the floor. "what are you doing?" I ask. "Mia's eating her breakfast." Jack replies "good job at stating the obvious, Jack." i walk over to Mia take her empty plate and put it in the sink, take her out of her highchair and put her on my hip. "OK your getting a bath." I say, i walk up to the bathroom and take off her messy pj's she pulls away and says "no I-I w-want hayes!" I sigh "Hayes get in here now!" Hayes soon appears around the corner "wha?" "I need you to help me put her in the tub." He nods Mia puts out her arms, Hayes takes off her PJ's while i run the tub put bubbles and a rubber ducky in too. Hayes puts her down in a big pile of bubbles and they flew everywhere, Mia laughed so hard. Hayes helped me wash her and then she played for a while. Hayes takes her out of the tub and raps a towel around her. He throws her over his shoulder and runs out to her room, he plops her down on the bed. I come in and walk over to her bag she brang with her, I dump all the clothes out on the bed; there is not much there. "we're going shopping today." Hayes nods as he looks through the little pile of clothes. I pick out some black leggings and a jean jumper, Hayes put it on her then i brushed out her hair then put it in the best pigtails i could do. Hayes went to tell Matt to call mahogany to come home. when i was done with her, she ran out of the room.

Carters PO.V

I'm sitting on the couch going through Twitter. I feel someone tugging on my pant leg. I look down and see Mia smiling, i put my phone in my pocket and pick her up, I put her on my lap. "hello my muffin." I say "h-hello Cawter." "do you need anything?" " n-no, i j-just wanted t-to s-sowwy h-hi." I smile "OK, then hi!" She laughs and then raps her arms around me. She lets go and asks "w-wewes S-Shawn?" "I think hes up in his room." I reply. she nods. Mia sits there for a while, it looks like shes thinking. then out of no where she grabs my snap back off my head, puts it on hers, jumps down off my lap and starts running up the stairs. "hey you get back here with that!" I yell. I jump up off the couch and run after her. she bursts through Shawn's door then slams it in my face!

Mia's P.O.V

I took Carters hat and ran, now I'm in Shawn's room hiding from him. "Shawn, l-lowk i-it!" I scream. Shawn stands up confused and locks the door. I take a deep breath and sit down on the floor. "what's this all about?" Shawn asks. "w-well I-I took Cawter's h-hat then wan a-a-away fwom h-h-h-him, now I'm h-h-hewe h-hiding fwom h-h-h-him!" Shawn laughs. "c-can you s-s-sing me a s-s-sowng?" I ask "yeah sure."  Shawn grabs his guitar and sings me his new song 'something big' while I dance along! I really like it here, everyone is so nice, i love them all, I'm so glad that they adopted me!

A/N

YAYYYYY, I UPDATED FINALLY!!!!

sorry its been so long ive been really busy over Christmas and with school!

ill try my very best to update every other night or something like that!!

vote for this book if you like it!!!

thanks cupcakes, byeeeeeee

Abrianna xox