Chapter 8

Just on update on the book! The setting is around 2016-17 ish. So basically about 2 years passed from 2014!:) enjoy!

Crystal's POV-
Shawn handed me a cup of warm coffee. We were at a cafe, in downtown NYC. I smiled at him. He sat down, and waited for me to talk. "I don't know what to do. I'm a mess. The news spread already, and I'm wanted for interviews and it's just-," I stopped, my voice cracking. I let out a sigh. I ran a hand through my messy hair.

Shawn placed his large hand on mine, caressing it. "Hey. Listen. You're going to be okay, okay? I'm here for you, I'm always going to be here for you, you understand?," Shawn asked. I nodded. "You can stay at my house for the holidays," Shawn suggested. "Sure, of course! I would love to," I said.

We left the cafe, and Shawn held my hand, lightly. We walked a bit, getting to my car. Immediately people swarmed us. Paparazzi. Great. I just kept my head low, as Shawn tried to take us away from the crowd. "How are you feeling about your miscarriage?," One asked. Tears welled my eyes. "Are you filing a divorce soon?," Another asked. I wanted to rip their throats out. My throat went dry at their questions. They're so inconsiderable. I just went through a miscarriage, can't they stop. I was going through a tough time, and I wanted to die.

*next day*
Matt's POV- I looked at my reflection. My hair was a complete mess, and my eyes were bloodshot red, for the past few days. I decided to watch some tv to ease my mind off some things. I randomly chose a channel. Ellen sounds good. I wonder who's interviewed today. "Well everyone, give it up for our princess, Crystal Martinez," Ellen announced. My heart dropped to my stomach.

What's gonna happen!? Sorry I'm so busy with finals! I need to raise up my grades bad! Well I love all of you I'll try to post updates often 😊😚😘