Chapter 14

Crystal's POV-

I opened my eyes. "Matty?", I whispered. Matt looked exhausted, and dried tears were stained on his cheeks. "I'm here baby girl," Matt whispered back. Memories rushed to my head. Why was I doing this to myself. I'm not crazy. I'm making myself think that. Matt can help me. He makes me a stronger person. I started bawling for which seemed like the millionth time. "I'm so sorry. Everything I touch gets destroyed. I've destroyed your life," I cry. "Baby. You are my everything. You haven't ruined anything. You're gonna be okay, I promise you," Matt said, wiping my tears away. I nodded. I snuggled on his chest. "I love you," I said, a tear dropping from my face. Darkness overcame me.

Matt's POV-
I opened my eyes, the sunlight blinding me a bit. Crystal was still asleep. Of course I convinced the hospital to release her. She told me she loved me. I smiled. She needed to recover. So I decided to throw a welcome back party for her. She needs to see her friends. "Matt?," Crystal asked. "I'm here, there's nothing to worry about," I said, caressing her skin. There's that beautiful face I fell in love with.

I'm sorry it took forever for me to update. I'm so busy in school. I promise I will update every Friday night. Thank you guys for being so supportive💗 I love you all a lot & I'll update soon!💘
kisses! xoxo
liz💜