Chapter 10

Crystal's POV-

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up, and was in a hotel room. I flinched when I heard Nash's voice. "Hey," Nash said. "You okay?," Nash asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Why?," I asked. "Well. You had a panic attack," Nash said. I've never ever had one. Was I going crazy? "I'm fine," I reassured him. "Shawn went out. And you're coming back with me to LA," Nash said. "What! No!," I flustered up. "I know it's gonna be a little difficult. You're going to live with me. Like best friends," Nash smiled. I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We landed in LA the next day. Nash held the door for me. I entered his apartment. I set my stuff down. "I'm really tired, I'm going to take a nap," I said. I rubbed my eyes. Nash nodded. I was halfway to the couch when my head was spinning.

Nash's POV- "I'm really tired, I'm going to take a nap," Crystal said. I nodded. She proceeded to the couch. She almost halfway tripped. She clutched her head. "You okay?," I asked, worried. She nodded. She took another step, and she fell in my arms. I panicked. Her eyes were shut, and her breathing seemed to slow down. Oh my god. Please don't be dead.

A little short update! Crystal and Nash's friendship is totes adorbs even thought it's not real haha. More exciting chapters to come & twists. I love all of you! Please read my other books! much love xx