Chapter 4

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT HERES ONE!!
Crystal's POV-
I looked in the mirror. I was 3 months pregnant. I could see a little baby bump. I had to wait 3 more months to know the gender. I've been tired lately. I was still doing my career, it was my passion. Matt went to college, which he came home tired every night.

It was 11pm. I decided to go visit the Jacks. Matt might be over there, usually he is. I drove there safely, and opened the door. They didn't mind. I went to the room Matt usually hangs in. My heart shattered. I saw Matt on top of another girl. I turned on my heel and attempted to run down the stairs. I landed with a thud, my vision blurring.

Matt's POV- I heard a loud thud. The girl which I was kissing, I didn't remember her name. I heard my name being called. I felt a little sober. My eyes widened. Johnson was holding my Crystal in his arms. "Matt, she fell down the stairs, we need a hospital now," Johnson yelled. This was my fault. I was cheating on her. I immediately took Crystal, and carried her bridal style. Tears spilled.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in the longest time! I'm so sooooooo sorry! But I'm tired and it's 1 am, but I'll update daily I promise! Love you guys!