Chapter 15

Crystal's POV-

"Baby I'm fine," I laughed. "I'm just making sure you can get out of the car," Matt smiled. I rolled my eyes, playfully. We were finally home. The memories rushed to my head. I looked down at Matt's hand. He still had his marriage ring on. Whereas mine, was nowhere in sight. Matt grabbed my luggage, as he fumbled with the keys. He opened the front door, and I heard screams. "Welcome home!," The voices screamed. I immediately jumped on Matt.

The lights flicked on, and I looked around. My best friends were here. The house was decorated with lavender and rose, my favorite two colors. My hand flew to my chest. "God, you fucking assholes, you scared the hell out of me," I said, out of breathe. I immediately saw Shawn. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him as tightly as I could. "Thank you. For everything," I whispered. He hugged back tightly. The "magcon" fam was there. "There's our favorite queen ," Sammy smirked. I rolled my eyes.

After I greeted and hugged everyone, we went to the kitchen, and ate pizza. My phone buzzed. Then, it buzzed 5 times. "Someone's popular," Cameron winked. I smiled. I looked at my phone, and gasped. I sat up, and dropped my phone on the table. All the guys looked at me. "What's wrong?," Nash asked. Oh my god. It can't be. No. "It's Kayla," I gulped.

The boys all stared at me. My breathing got heavier. "This can't be happening," Matt said. "She's still in prison," Shawn said. "How is this- what-," I tried, my breathing getting heavier by the minute. Matt came by my side. This time, all of our phones ringed. I read the message. "Escaped prison. Coming back for you bitches, xoxo K," I read aloud. This can't be happening right now.

Ooh shocker! If you don't remember Kayla, she was the psychotic fan, who kidnapped Crystal in the first book. She's back bitches! I'm such a bad person for not updating as I promised, literally I procrastinate so much! I will try to:) comment down below what you think will happen next chapter! Love you babies!💖💞