Character Contest {Open}

As a thank you to my wonderful readers, I'm having a new character contest! It's pretty self explanatory. Pretty much, I need a new character coming up soon in some future chapters and I decided to give you guys a chance to be chosen to be a character in my book. Yes, this character will be a permanent person in the story/plot. You can write yourself in as a character or create something entirely new. 

Ok, so here's the guidelines for your entries. I'll need basic info like height, hair color, skin color, sexual orientation,etc. but also any quirks you think they would have or hobbies, special talents, basically any defining personality traits you think they should have.

You can fill out the info in the comments or send them to me in a message, whichever you prefer.

Here's what i'll need:

Your name: (optional, only if you want to be recognized as the winner)

Character's name:   

Male or Female:   (I know there's more to identify as, but I'm just choosing to keep it simple)

Sexual Orientation:   (Need to know in case the character has a mate, which sex to make the mate)

Appearance:     (If you were setting your character up on a blind date, how would you describe them to another person? Include their hair color, skin color, height, and any other defining features you feel are important)

Personality: (In your own words tell me what your character is like. Imagine it like you were trying to convince someone to be friends with this person, how would you describe them to others.)

Extras:   (Basically anything special you want to be included, like a specific backstory or defining character flaw or trait, or habits.)

Don't be stingy with the details! Give as little or as much detail as you want on your character, it's all up to you. You can submit as many characters as you can think of, in a comment or a private message.

I'm so excited to see what you guys come up with!! Happy creating, and good luck!!