Chapter 1

My dad and I just arrived at Virginia. My dad got a new job so now we have to live here. We got all our boxes unpacked and we went to go say hi to our new neighbors. It was my dads idea. We knocked on the door and a woman answered. "Hello were your new neighbors" my dad said shaking her hand and she let us in side. "This my daughter Lacey." And he put a hand on my shoulder. "Hello. We're Kristin and John Espinosa. My son Matthew is upstairs." I watched as Matthew was walking down the stairs. He had light brown hair and brown eyes.

"Matthew, these are our new neighbors." He waved and came up to me while his parents talked to my dad. "Hey" "Hey I'm Lacey" he just smiled and shook my hand. We stayed there for a little longer and then went back home. Before we left Kristin said that we could come by when ever and that we're always welcome. Matthew and I exchanged numbers and then we left.

* after dinner *

I was up in my room when I got a text from Matthew.

M- Hey, I see you.
L- what do you mean?
M- look out our window.

I looked out my window and seen Matthew. I laughed a little and closed my curtains.

M- Hey! I was enjoying the view.
L- sorry

It was getting late and tomorrow Matthew said that he would show me around town so I went to sleep.

A/N For any of you who didn't know... I deleted my original Helplessly and I'm re-writing it. U hoping to make this one way better. I know this chapter was boring but that's just cause its an intro. But keep reading and VOTE!!! Also go check out my other story called 'Taking Chances' its a Cameron story. I think you'll like it!!!!! OKAYYYY BYEEEE
Love always,
Kaitlyn