Chapter 3

*Monday*

Matthew and I had hung out a lot over the weekend. It was really fun. I got ready in some cute 'first day' school clothes and went to eat breakfast. I got a text from Matt.

M- Hey you an come over to my house in a few minutes and we can go to school together. If you want :)
L- Okay :) be there in a min.

I finished my breakfast, said bye to my dad, and left. "Hey" Matt called from his porch. "Hi" I said smiling. "You ready?" "Yeah." I said getting into his car. I'm 17 so I think he's 17 which means he can drive. We got to school and walked to the office.

*Later*

I'm in my last class. I have 1st, 3rd, lunch, and 6th period with Matt. I also made a friend named Riley in 2nd period. Riley has shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and braces, Shes really pretty. She's pretty much the only friend I made today.

Other people talked to me of course but probably won't actually be my friend. The bell rung and matt texted me to meet him by his car. I gathered my stuff and left. "Hey." I said. He smiled getting in the car and pulling out. "So did you have a good day?" "Yeah, I made a friend named Riley." I said excited. "That's good. I'm glad." He said excited to. We pulled in to his driveway and got out. "So do you want to hang out a little since we don't have homework." I smiled by his offer and nodded. We went upstairs and entered his room.

"Wow." I said. "What?!" He said a little cunfused. "A typical boys room." I said laughing. He looked around and said "I don't know what you mean?" "Its so dirty in here." I said making my way to his bed trying my best not to step on anything. "Like I said. I don't know what you mean. My room.....is spotless." He said putting a hand on his heart acting dramatic. I just laughed as he acted feminine. "My room is so clean...there's a clear area right over there." He said walking swaying his hips like a diva and pointing so a corner by a desk. I just laughed even harder and said.

"Well maybe I should call you Michele." He stop dead in his tracks and started laughing so hard. His laugh was even high pitched. It just made me laugh even more. Matt was really fun to hang out with so now I guess I got two friends. Time went by and Matthew and I just talked to get to know each other a little better and the rest of the time we just laughed. It started getting late and I had to go home and eat dinner.

*next day*

I woke up to the worst sound ever In the mornings. My alarm. I did my normal routine and meet Matthew outside to go to school. "Hi" I said getting in his car. "Hey" he said with his voice raspy. I could tell he was still tired. His morning voice was so attractive. I shouldnt be saying that cause he is my friend. But dang it was attractive. We got to school and went to 1st period.

*lunch*

I sat at Matthews table with him and be introduced me to some of his friends. "Lacey, this is Tyler, Brandon, Caleb, and Cameron." I looked at the four boys and they were pretty cute. I said hi to them shyly but where they could hear me and they returned the greeting. It was close to end of lunch and we were all laughing and talking. These boys are so funny. And Matt said that they seemed to like me and he said Cameron maybe a little to much. I laughed when he told me cause I didn't believe him but then I seen he was serious.

*after school*

I went home and I would of hung out with matt today but I have a lot of homework and I feel kind lazy right now. It was around 10 when I got done with my homework so I went to bed excited for once a bout school cause I'm making more fiends and I love hanging out with Matthew. Matthrw was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.