Chapter 5 part 2

*Laceys POV*

"I'll go first." Brandon said. "Lexi truth or dare?" "Dare" she said and had a smirk on her face. She is one of the school sluts. As Matthew says. "I dare you to take your shirt off and leave it off for the rest of the game." Brandon said

Of course she took it off slowly so all the boys would look. YAA NASTY. "Okay Riley truth or dare?" Caleb said. The only people that know she likes Nash is Me, Tyler, and Caleb. "Dare" Riley said. Ohh boy. "I dare you to go in a room with Nash for 10 minutes!"

*Riley's POV*

"I dare you to go in a room with Nash for 10 minutes!" Caleb said. I hate him right now cause Nash probably don't even like me. Nash got up and grabbed my hand and lead me to a spare room.

When we got to the room everybody started laughing and saying 'ohhhh' people are so immature. We walked in and Nash shut the door and we sat on the bed.

*Nash's POV*

I really like Riley and when Caleb said that I was so happy. I'm not going to do anything with her I just want to talk to her.

"We're not going to do anything if you don't want I just want to talk." I said laughing alittle at how nervous she looked.

I heard her sigh and say "oh thank goodness." "Well thanks." I said and laughed a little sitting next to her. "No not like that. I'm just not ready and I'm not even sure you like me." She said and looked down fiddiling with her fingers.

I put my finger under her chin so she can look at me "Why wouldn't I like you." I said and smiled. She smiled really big and I started to lean in. Soon our lips crashed together.

*Laceys POV*

We were all just sitting around talking waiting for Nash and Riley. "Nash finally is getting some." Cameron said and everybody started laughing except me. "Yeah he needed it. I was starting to think he never would." Brandon said. I guess Matt seen I was kinda bored cause he started talking to me. "Bored?" "Yeah. Kinda." I said and lightly laughed.

He was about to say something else but was interrupted by Nash and Riley coming out of the room holding hands. Instead of them coming over to the circle they just said bye to everyone in the group and went into the kitchen. I knew that they didn't do anything cause Riley's not like that.

"Okay my turn" Cameron said. "Lacey truth or dare?" Oh gosh really. "Umm...truutthh." I said kinda not sure. I really didn't want to kiss any one. "Your no fun." Cameron said and I just shrugged.

"Out of every boy in this group who would you want to fuck the most?"

Cameron said and smirked. Probably thinking I would say him.

Uhh no! My eyes got really wide and I almost choked on my achohol. "Why?" I said cause I really didn't want to answer that.

He gave me that 'what the fuck' face and I looked around the group. "Umm... probably Justin Bieber." I said and winked at Matt. I think I'm starting to get drunk cause I'm feeling dizzy and I'm not usually like this.

Matt smirked. And Cameron looked upset. "What did you think I was going to say you?" I said and I laughed a little. He didn't say anything. "Why did you have to think." Matthew whispered in my ear. I just giggled. Yep I'm drunk.

A little later the game was over and Matt and I were talking.

*Matthews POV*

Lacey and I are in the kitchen and she is totally drunk. "Hey Matty Patty where are you?" She said turned around. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around.

"THERE YOU ARE! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!" I just laughed at her crazy ness and took another sip of my water. I've gotten drunk before and I had a massive headache when I woke up so I'm good.

It was getting late so I decided I would drive Lacey home and she can get her car tomorrow. I was walking her outside and put her in my car.

"What about RILEYYYY!" Lacey said trying to get out of the car. I hurried and shut her door back. "I'll go get her hang on. And DONT move." She leanded back in her seat "okay gosh." She said and crosses her arms.

I went in and found Riley by the stairs and ohh great she's drunk too. "Hey Matty Batty where's Laceyyy." What the heck is up with there names for me. "She's in the car come on." I said and grabbed her arm we went out side and "Ohh Gosh." I said.

*Laceys POV*

Matt went inside to get Riley and I wanted to see the very pretty stars so I decided to climbed on the roof of his car.

I couldn't open the door so I climbed out the window and went to the hood of the car and started to climb when I realized I took the hard way.

So I got down and climbed back in the window but had my head sticking out and I climbed to the roof from the window.

"There that's betterrr." I layed on my back and had my knees up. I heard whistling and I looked down and seen two guys staring at my open dress. "Heyy!! Don't look there that's my no no squareee!" I said and pulled my dress down.

"Lacey get down from there!" I turn to my side and see Matty Ratty. "Heyy Matty Ratty! Did you get Ri- OHHH HEY RILEYYY!" "HEYYY LACEYY!" She said and got into the car with me.

*Matthews POV*

I got the girls in my car and got in the drivers side. "Hey do you you know what your na-name reminds me of?" Riley said to Lacey. "What's that." "A Lace- a Lace braaa." She said and they both started laughing really hard.

"That's a good onee." Lacey said and poked Riley's shoulder. "AYEE!! That hurt." Riley said yelling the first word and then whispered the last part.

I soon dropped Riley off and was driving to my house. After Riley got dropped off Lace started calming down just a little and fell asleep. I didn't want her dad to see her drunk so I just let her stay the night at my house tonight.

A/N YAYY longest chapter by far. Haha how did you guys like the drunk Lacey and Riley haha. I thought they were crazy...