Chapter 8

I woke up to my phone buzzing telling me I have a call.

From Matty

I clicked the green answer button and spoke. "Hello." I said a little raspy from just waking up. "Did I wake you?" "No I was just feeding my pet unicorns." I said sarcasticly. I get sarcastic when I wake up sometimes. "Hey! Don't get sassy with me its 12:30 so you needed to wake your ass up." He said on a sass tone also. "Okay okay what do you want." I said laughing a little.

"Want to come to the park with all of us?" He said. I knew what he meant by all of us. That's Riley Nash Brandon Cameron him Tyler and Caleb. "Yeah sure meet y'all there." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I got dressed in skinny jeans, a loose shirt, and some vans. I left my hair down naturally and head out the door with my longboard.

*AtPark*

Right now we are all just walking around acting stupid and getting weird looks from strangers. I was thinking about yesterday and how Matt and I kissed but we haven't talked about it yet.

"Fuck you." Caleb said walking away a little. Apperently Cameron and Tyler pushed him messing aroung and he hurt his arm. We all started laughing cause we knew Caleb would get over it.

Caleb finally got over it and we left the park to go to Starbucks. Their idea not mine and Riley's. I swear these boys are more of a white girl then me and Riley.

Brandon, Tyler, Caleb, Nash, and Riley wanted to go somewhere in the mall first so Matthew, Cameron, and I went into Starbucks.

We got our drinks and sat down. I noticed Cameron kept starting at this girl across from us. "Just go talk to her." I said. "What?" Cameron said a little shocked we noticed.

"Yeah man, go talk to her." Matt said and patted his shoulder for confidence. "Okay." He said and walked over to her. Matt and i were watching them. They were laughing and having a good time.

"So what are you doing later?" Matt asked me bringing my attention away from Cameron and the girl.

"Um nothing really." "You want to come over?" He asked taking a drink from his coffee. "Sure." He smiled and Cameron came back over with a big smile on his face.

"What happened?" I asked. "She gave me her number." He said still smiling. Matt started laughing "what? Why would she do that!" He said still laughing.

Cam knew he was joking so he laughed a little and playfully punched Matt in the shoulder and we left.

A/NSoanotherchapterrrdoubleupdate!!! Iknowitsshortbutheyitsachapter. Ihopeyoulikedit!!!

IMPORTANT:
I'mgoingtodoasmallcontest!!!
Im havingacontestforCameron'sGIRLFRIEND!!!! Justcomment:

Your name- realorfake

Haircolor

Eye color

Personality- likeifyourshyoroutgoing (stufflikethat)

Thankyou Ill be choosing in about a week maybe two!!!! And IhopesomeonecommentscauseheyitsCAMERONSGIRLFRIEND!!!!
Byeluvya!!