Chapter 9

A/N I just did this whole chapter and it was perfect and then Stupid Wattpad deleted it so now I have to re do it so here it is!!!

*Laceys POV*

I woke and got ready because I'm going over to Matts house today. I put on high waisted jeans and a black crop top with my white converse. I go next door and see Cameron is here. Matt opens the door before I get to knock and pulls me in a hug. "I'm happy to see you too." I giggle as I walk in and see Cameron on the couch.

I hear the toliet flush. "Who's here?" "Cameron's Lady Friend..." Matthew said. "Ohhh" I said giving Cameron a smirk as a beautiful girl with pale blonde hair with red ombré and peircing blue eyes walks out of the bathroom. "Hey. I'm Lacey." I said. "Hi. I'm Rora." She said. She seemed kinda quiet but she will probably talk more when she gets to know me.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked as I sat on the coutch next to Matt. "We can ride our longboards down the boardwalk and get ice cream?" Cameron says and we all agree. We all got our longboards and rode down to the ice cream parlor. Rora and I are talking while the boys go in and get our ice cream.

"Yeah, Matt pulls pranks on me sometimes so I would watch out when your over there." I said laughing a little. " Thanks. And Cameron hasn't done anything but thats cause we just met." "Yeah." I said and the boys came out with our ice cream. We thanked them and we all went back to Matt's house.

When we got to matts house, Rora fell asleep on Cameron when we were all watching a movie. Matt grabbed my hand and pulled to his room. "Matthew Lee you better have a good reason for pulling me in here!" I said laughing at the end because I couldn't keep a serious face. "What I can't spend quality time with my best friend." He said smirking. "Noo." "Fine than." He said crossing his arms over his chest and turning around.

I coped his action with a huff. Aftrr a few minutes of silence matts arms wrapped around me and threw me on the bed playfully and climed on top of me tickling me. "M-Matt stoppp!" I wined. I tried pushing him off but he grabed my arm and pinned them above my head. "Never." He said. He finally stopped and was looking down at me, still on top of me.

He leaned down and I felt my self leaning up. Soon our lips crashed and a minute later we pulled apart out of breath. I heard the bedroom door open followed by a gasp and a chuckle. There, in the doorway, stood Cameron and Rora laughing. "Its nothing." Matt said with red cheeks. "Doesn't look like 'nothing'." Rora said. "Didn't mean to interupt." Cam said. "You didn't. I was just leaving. Its late. Bye guys." I said and went down stairs when I wad about to walk out the door I heard cameron and rora laughing agin and matt tell them to shut up. What a intresting day.

A/N Sorry sorry sorry and sorry again it took so long. This chapter is dedicated to my friend Rora and if you don't mind could you check out her story 'expectations' it would mean a lot. Sorry if this chapter sucked and is short, I had to retype it three times so...yeah. Have a nice day or evening and remember someone loves you!!!