Another boring day, ch#1

Have you ever been on the verge of death or just too depressed about everything ? Maybe or maybe not but I have you know . Every day we wonder why we are born and what is our purpose in life , but in the end does it really matter? We're eventually gonna die anyways aren't we , so is there a point in actually going to school. I sighed as I stopped writing in my blog. Well that's that , now I gave society another reason to skip school . I slowly walked to the kitchen , I wonder what's there to eat ? . I scratched my shoulder before my mother walked in . I said to myself , well you know something I suddenly don't feel like eating now . Oh whatever I quietly whispered, I grabbed my back bag and a small snack and headed to the door . My mother said have a great day now and get good grades too as I walked out the door. I sighed and walked to the train station looking at the nearby park. I went to school for another boring day , I wondered how people still manage to go to school despite it's stupidity. I got home and played video games and watched anime before getting tired . I crawled to my bed and fell asleep soon after. Yes I know my life is boring isn't it? A light like no other appeared , I shielded my eyes and said what's wrong with you , you're trying to blind me . Whatever was on the other side chuckled , and asked if I wanted to change my boring life ? I laughed but soon after I grew scared as I felt a heavy dark presence in the room . This time a demonic voice spoke instead and said if I wanted to change my boring life? I got anger because it was clearly obvious that this was a stupid prank was it not? I looked only to find a terrifying demon standing in front of me not only that but there was an angel as well . I quickly rubbed my eyes , maybe I was just dreaming , I blinked as I saw them looking at me. Well (said the demon) do you want me to change your life?(The angel said ) don't accept his help. He's clearly a demon, why don't you accept mine instead? Huh I said what are you even saying?! This is all just a stupid prank! They both grabbed me by the shoulder and passed through a portal that was under my poster. You watch fantasy movies and play fantasy games so it shouldn't be too much of a shock right? I couldn't believe this , was this actually happening?

Thanks for reading somewhere in time