a nice memory ,ch#10

Let me think , it was about 5 months ago or so when I took you their right I said nervously. She smacked my head , how are you going to remind me of a good moment if you can't even remember she said pouting. Jeez you're so whiney I said laughing . She gently placed my hand on her head and said gently , can you tell me the story now. I sighed and rubbed her head a bit. It began when I was 12 or 11 years old. Bella pouted , do we to start that long ago , I didn't even know you existed , much less cared, she said coldly. I kissed her forehead , yes we do have to start that long ago I said that. Fine she said . As I was saying . Wait before you start can you continue rubbing my head as you tell me the store she said giggling. I sighed and sat her down on my lap and started to rub her head , can I start now I said. She smiled and hugged my other arm , ok she said cheerfully. I was about 12 when a crepe shop opened a block away from my house. I was so amused when I saw a huge line leading outside the shop. In fact they were even giving out free crepes for the first few days . Woah that sounds yummy bella said drooling a bit. I laughed a bit, it didn't sound yummy because it was yummy I said teasing her a bit. But unfortunately it took a whole 3 days to get my hand on one of those crepes. Awww why bella said. Well because whenever I was close to the front of the line the shop stopped giving free crepes for the day. So I had to wait for a while . Bella laughed a bit. Ya but the wait was totally worth it . She smiled a bit. And that's why I took you there baby. She giggled. I swear your traveling skills aren't really the best, I said laughing . She pouted, says who. Me silly , I swear if I didn't take you to the shop myself you wouldn't have made it. I remembered when I asked you to pick me up by my place , you got yourself lost. She pouted and gently punched me. Ya it sucked too because you were literally a block away. She poked my cheek , ya it was one block at least . It was still fun to go with you , I was kinda a regular there so they knew I was definitely there to eat. And we were goofing around so much over there. I'm kinda gonna miss that place. I stopped talking but there was no reply except for the sound of a person gently breathing. I laughed a bit , it's kinda ironic how you can fall asleep inside a dream isn't it. Well good night my little princess I said yawning a bit before closing my eyes.

Thanks for reading somewhere in time, hoped you enjoyed the chapter and a special thanks to tornado crepe dessert bar located in Brooklyn for this inspiration

Hiro

Bella

Bella