a long night , ch#5

I heard a knock on the door , I got up from the bed and slowly dragged myself to the door and cracked it open a bit. I said who is it? Ummm Hiro it's me Yuna , can I sleep with you? she said shyly. I guess it's alright, I said . She smiled as she walked in and sat on the ground next to the bed . I just don't like sleeping alone, she said looking away. Oh I see , you can sleep here whenever you're feeling lonely, I said. She smiled and said thank you. A few mins had passed and she was already asleep. I smiled as I looked at her sleeping then I looked at the ceiling. I sighed a bit , and wondered why I came into this world . Everyone here seems so happy and they all have a reason to stay here don't they. What is my reason ? , what am I even saying the reason is obvious, I couldn't stand living there anymore. (Flashback) I was born In a average household and I was seen as any other person outside in society. But what they didn't know is that I was hated for my very existence, and was beaten for the stupidest things. Maybe my life wasn't the best ones out there but it only meant it couldn't be any worse. After all, the only reason I'm alive was because of all the anime , it's never ending adventures and its entertaining battles. I spent countless hours drawing and writing songs and stories and playing stories. It kept me busy from my reality at home , maybe I wasn't as perfect as I wished to be but I sure had a blast doing things I always wanted to do.
Hehe maybe life wasn't so bad as it seemed , after all I was able to find a cute girl to call my girlfriend. So maybe there was no reason for me to come here after all. (Back to present time) I wonder what's she doing now , I sent her a letter by angel mail Express (ugh it costed 5 silver coins at least) so it should have gotten to her by now. I hope she doesn't have one of her usual fits like always , I could kinda remember how whiney she gets when she doesn't get what she wants. Maybe she doesn't miss me that much. She's spoiled for an average living person and she attracts guys attention kinda often but she's surprisingly super shy and she has that childish face . I rolled over facing the wall this time. I kinda got caught in the action, I wonder if I should bring her here , after all she didn't have a happy childhood as you would expect from looking at her. But maybe she's alright living her life the way she is right now . As I kept thinking and talking to myself I heard some kind loud conversation from down stairs. I walked to the door and quietly tippy-toed to the staircase , I saw the old man and a group of 3 guys talking. 

Thanks for reading somewhere in time , I hoped you enjoyed it