is this goodbye?

It was the day before  I was told that I would die . I got a letter from bella this afternoon, and so i went straight to the inn . I've been staying at the inn for a while now , and the people seem nice in my opinion. As I entered the room and closed the door behind , I opened the letter . It was hard to believe that I would get a letter from her at this time . I have to assume that the angel or demon I made a contract with must have told her I would be dying soon or something . I sat down on my bed and read the letter . Hiro , I heard you were gonna die soon , and It had me worried for a while . I don't know what to say to you, I guess I'm kinda sad that i might see you ever again . I think I should get straight to the point , hiro I wanna break up with you. No better said I break up with you hiro. I'm pretty sure you're gonna ask a lot of questions and stuff like that so I'ma just tell you why. When I met you I was deeply in love , and that fact isn't a lie but throughout these days I felt more distant towards you. And my feelings towards you aren't the same as when we began dating . To be honest with you all these arguments we had and all these uneasiness we had between each other has begun to take its toll. I care about you , but I can no longer return your feelings,  our relationship was already doomed to fail from the start you know. Please don't reply back , I want to move on from you , maybe you'll find someone else that can make you happy and I'll do the same hiro. About all those things I gave you and the things you kept , you can throw them in the trash , I don't really mind, from bella. As I read these words the pain in my chest grew larger . I fell on my knees and started to cry , I didn't get it I said crying.  I tried my best , was I too dramatic? How could things have ended this way? I got  up and grabbed tissues to dry away these tears. I'm going to die tmm and my girlfriend dumps me the day before. What did I do wrong? I said sniffing. I looked out the window  , were all these memories a lie? Was she planning this from the start? Did she find someone else? I'm confused and as well heartbroken. There was nothing I could do, was there? I walked to the desk and wrote bella a letter and immediately sent it . Then I sat down on the ground with my head on my knees. The pain was only getting worse and nobody made it better. It was like all those years ago , no one understood me , much less comforted me when I needed it the most. Why god ? Why do I always end up alone?

Thanks for reading somewhere in time. I'll try updating as soon as possible.  And hope you enjoyed today's chapter