Chapter 9: Where Are We?

I started thinking and I had an idea.
"Zayn check the walls there might be a light switch." We then searched until I found it. I turned it on and saw a bedroom. GREAT! That just supports what they want. GREAT!
"Well that's that's a bed so this must be a bed room."
"No der. anyway let's see if we can find anymore rooms." And then we went on the search. We found a bath room attached to the bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a closet for each us filled with clothes. Someone must of put a lot of time in this and gotten help because all these clothes were cute. I went to the back of the closet and saw a wardrobe. Hoping it led to Narnia I opened it but it was the exact opposite of Narnia. It was lingerie. Great. There was a little drawer in it and when I opened it I saw condemns. GREAT! They know what they want. I was about to tell Zayn when he called me over. He too had a wardrobe and had opened it to see if it led to Narnia but it had the same thing as mine.
"They're persistent aren't they?"
"Very very very persistent. I don't know why they want us to have sex. Only someone who knew we were dating would be able to prepare for this." Neither of us could figure it out at the moment but we decided it was time to give them a little taste of what they wanted. He picked me up and I wrapped myself around him and we started making out. We knew what we were doing and where to draw the line. At first. That was until we kinda forgot what our intentions were. Because they had changed. Before I even knew what was happening we had just entered the bedroom. I probably should of stopped him but I wanted it too. Will I regret this? Probably but not right now. No defiantly not right now.