The Path and Our Destiny

"Till our path decide to cross again"
I whisper to the air as i watch her from afar.

"She needs to heal herself alone" i reminded myself. "Don't be selfish. You need to let her go"

I turn around to walk away from her before i ran back to her and begged more to stay with me.

I walked fast away from her not minding that sharp pain in every step that i take in away from her, i feels like my heart crashing slowly and painfully torturing me.

I silently prayed for her this is the only thing that i can do this time.

The first day without her was hard. It's like living a day lifeless. And when that night comes, I let my tears rolled down on pillow.

She leaves me yet her scent was still here, making me feels like crazy as days goes by.

I try focus on my work and drained myself all day to avoid thinking of her at night.

"Montazeretam". Yes. I'm waiting for you. I don't need anyone, just you please come back.

I'm just here waiting for you until you finally heal yourself and back to my arms again. And when that time comes, when our path decide to cross again. I'll never let you go. I'll make sure that you don't have any reason to leave again.

I will not allow you to leave me anymore. If being with you was an act of selfishness then call me selfish. I will gladly accept that.

You don't need to make an effort to fight for me when that time comes. It is me, who will fight for you, for us baby.

But after 2 years, 1 month, 11 days, 5 hours, 3 minutes, and 2 seconds.

I see her again.

Her soft face seems peaceful like she never been hurt. She looks so happy.

Tears escaped my eyes as i starred in the fresh wounds she got and in her white dress that covered with blood.

"Dead on arrival" The medical that checked her announced.

She's death.

My knees felt weak, i let myself sit down to the hospital floor not minding the noise from people who keeps on running and applying first aid the people who is also involve in bus incident.

My baby was one of those people who died in a bus acciedent while traveling back here in Manila.

She died while coming back to me. My baby died.

If only i could turned back the time when she ask to let her go to heal her self, i will never let her go. If only i know that it was the lastime i will feel her hugs and kisses, i should have stay more. If only i try more harder and beg to stay here with me.

If only.. If only i won't let her go and hold her hand tighter while asking for the space that she want. If only i could turned back that time.

When you ask me to wait for you, i wait. Even if it's hard. Life was so unfair. Our cross path decide to cross again but we are not destined to met again.

I look up and saw a man running to the door where her lifeless body bring awhile ago. Her husband she marry year ago. I calm myself as i walk outside the hospital. Baby you just don't die, break my heart you also take every single piece of it.

It's crazy how the table turns because this time, it's me who will needed to be fixed. Not for her, but for the next person who i will love.

I look up at when the rain droplets starts and i realized i never cry since i saw her.

"Kurt, Do you know why i love rain?" I remember her asking me. I just look at her and wait for her explaination. "Because when you can't cry, The sky will always there to cry for you" She whispered.

I smile with that flashed back memories of her.

"Montazaret khaham moond, eshgham" or maybe someday, if reincarnation exist, i will search for you, i'm gonna find you. Because right now, we just met but were not destined.