Chapter 33 ~ Did he just say, 'Hi I'm Scott'?

'Once I was seven years old my momma told me

Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely'

Listening to music while running facial recognition to find Bucky and Rumlow is what I do on a daily basis. I have three laptops up, one for Bucky, one for Rumlow, and another for music.

Roy is with his family and I don't know where Dad and the other Avengers are, I wasn't listening to him when he was talking. Sam is the only one here with me, but he's somewhere around the compound and I'm just chilling in my room.

I get an alert on my laptop about a sensor trip on the roof. I pull the camera to the roof up but see nothing. I look at the monitor confusedly. I get up to go check it out, but then remember Sam is a new recruit and still needs training so he should do it. Plus if I get him to do it I can continue chilling in my room.

I call Sam on his phone. He answers after the second ring.

"Hey (Y/n). Is something wrong?" He asks me.

"Um no I'm fine, but I got a sensor trip on the roof and want you to check it out. Could be some good training for you." I tell him.

"I'm on it." He says and hangs up.

I look at the computer screen again, waiting for Sam to show up. I put on my earpiece so I can hear him. A minute later he shows up on the roof with his Falcon suit.

"What's it look like up there, Sam?" I ask him.

"I'm not seeing anything." He answers me.

"I thought it was just the camera. Did someone tamper with the sensors?"

"Wait a second." He says. I look at him through the monitor and see he's looking around through his goggles. "I can see you." He says to the air.

"See who?" I ask confusedly.

Just then a guy enlarges in front of Sam and flips his mask up.

"Hi. I'm Scott." I hear the man say through Sam's earpiece as he waves to him.

"Did he just say, 'Hi I'm Scott'?" I ask, looking at the laptop.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asks Scott.

"First off, I'm a big fan," Scott says.

"Appreciate it. So who the hell are you?"

I tisk at Sam. "You know the Old Man doesn't like that language Sammy." I say to him.

I can practically feel his eye roll. "Shut up." He says.

"I didn't say anything yet," Scott says to him.

"I wasn't talking to you. Now answer the question, who are you?" Sam asks again.

"I'm Ant-Man."

"Ant-Man?"

"What, you haven't heard of me? Nah, you wouldn't have heard of me."

"You want to tell me what you want?"

"I was hoping I could grab a piece of technology just for a few days, I'm gonna return it. I need it to save the world. You know how that is."

"Yeah I know exactly how that is." He walks up to Scott. "I'm bringing him in." He says to me.

"Sorry about this," Scott says as he flips his mask back down and shrinks as Sam was about to grab him.

"He has a shrinking suit!" I say, astonished by it. "That's so frickin' cool!"