Chapter 46 ~ You did it, Nick Carraway

We all break into a sprint as we close in, all of us going for the person in front of us, meaning I'm fighting Roy.

"I really don't want to do this," Roy says as he grabs his katanas from his sheath. We stand in front of each other while there's fighting around us.

"Feeling's mutual," I say as I kick him in the stomach.

He gets back up and swings his katanas at me with me leaning back to dodge them. One of the blades catches my right cheek and cuts me a bit.

"Why are you doing this anyway?" I ask as I continue to dodge his swings. "I thought you didn't sign."

He sweeps my feet, catching me off guard and towers over me with a katana at my throat.

"I didn't and I wasn't going to help at first but then Tony bribed me with this new suit and it's a really awesome suit." Roy rambles.

I smile. "It looks nice on you."

Roy smiles back just as wide. "We're still friends, right?" He asks.

"Depends on how hard you hit me," I say and kick him in the crotch. "Sorry not sorry," I say as I stand up and throw a roundhouse kick to his cheek as he's still gripping himself.

I go running off to help someone else, but webbing attaches to my leg, keeping me in place. I look up to see Spider-Man flipping over my head and landing right in front of me. I try to yank my legs out of the webs, but they're very strong and sturdy. I vibrate my body and get out of the webs.

"Woah, since when could you do that!" Spider-Man stares in awe at how easily I got out of his webs.

That's when I realize that geeky, girly voice from anywhere.

"Peter?!" I ask as I stare at the superhero in front of me.

"Uh, u-uh... who's Peter?" He asks, deepening his voice as he notices I recognize him because of it.

"You can't fool me. I know that girly voice from anywhere." I say to him.

"My voice is not girly!" Peter whines in his normal voice.

I smile in victory. So it is him. "Since when did you have powers?" I ask him.

"Six months ago when I--" He starts.

"Less talking, more webbing," Tony yells to Peter from above.

"Oh, right!" Peter says and starts shooting webs at me.

It attaches to my arm and he throws me in the opposite direction. I groan as I get up. Peter, making his way over to me.

"You're lucky I don't want to hurt you Peter," I say to him as I run at him, sweeping his feet and then going over to Bucky, who's having trouble fighting off T'Challa.

I kick T'Challa square in the chest with all of my build up speed as I stop right in front of Bucky. T'Challa flies back and I look at Bucky who gives me a nodding thanks.

"I don't want to hurt you Roy." I hear Dad's voice say in the earpiece.

"I have a reason for you to hurt him," Clint calls out.

I hear a chorus of awwww's from everyone around us as I see some of them on their phones. I look at Bucky, both of us equally confused. I pull out my phone and Bucky peeks over my shoulder to see the photo Clint took of me and Roy sleeping in one another's arms after the whole Ultron attacking us at the party thing. I'm surprised he still has that.

"You sent this to the whole team?!" I yell as I see that Clint sent it in our Avengers group chat.

"I'm killing him." I hear Dad growl.