4. My Past is my Future Nightmare

Make It Right, is just a fitting song for this chapter

Yoongi managed to fall asleep at a good time last night. But he woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. Of course it was the bad memories again. He woke panting and in cold sweats. He couldn't possibly go back to sleep now. So he just lays in his bed, thinking. Maybe he should get therapy for this. How long will his past continue to haunt him. At this point he could go insane. 

flashback

"You're nothing but a little whiny bitch!" the kid pushed Yoongi to the ground 

The other boys just laughed at him and Yoongi keeps his head down, trying not to cry. He doesn't want to look weak in front of his enemies 

"What? you gonna cry like the pussy you are?" 

Suddenly the same kid kicks Yoongi in the stomach. The other boys join in on. Yoongi goes into fetal position. He closes his eyes trying to control his breathing, as he felt a panic attack riding and to control the pain. His hand protects his crotch area, and has a hand on the back of his head. Just when he was about to break down the kicking stops. But then another kid from the group pulls Yoongi by his uniform collar, and punches him in the face. Yoongi groans falling on the ground. At this point he was hyperventilating.

He felt weak too fight back. The pain throughout his body prevented it. But thing about Yoongi is...he never fought back

"It's a dog eat dog world bitch! There's no room for the weakling like you. Weirdo's like you will be forever alone" The kid shouts in Yoongi's face

Yoongi heard a teacher come their way. The teacher yelled at the group of bullies but they ended up running away. The leader managed to disgustingly spit on Yoongi before he ran. The teacher came to see if Yoongi was okay, and that's when he broke down in tears.  

"I-I want go home" is all Yoongi can say trying to get his breathing under control

Next thing he knows, the voices of all the teachers that came to see what happened, were drowned out 

flashback end

Yoongi sighs as he stares up at the ceiling. The only noise in the apartment was the clock in his living room.  But his thoughts seemed to be louder and he needed a distraction from all of this negativity. He get's dressed and made his way out of the apartment. The park was oddly enough his safe haven now. Usually would be afraid to go to a park in the middle of the night since you never know the creeps that are lurking. But Yoongi didn't care. It was currently 4:30am and he had hoped to see his new friendly acquaintance, Taehyung.