16. Yoongi's Seduction

Taehyung had just gotten out of work and made his way towards Yoongi's apartment. He likes being at his boyfriends apartment more than his own these days. Mainly because Yoongi had cool knick knacks and a cat. Also Yoongi likes to stay home due to his at home studio keeping him busy.

Suddenly the phone rang and it read Namjoon's number

"Hey hyung, what's up?"

"Sup Tae. I was wondering if you wanted to meet Hoseok and I at the bar today. I know you just got out of work"

Taehyung sucked in his breath "ooh you see about that... I'm going to be at Yoongi's tonight"

There was a chuckle from the other end "Of course you are. Since when have you two started dating by the way? Jimin told me. I can't believe you didn't tell the rest of us"

"Yeah, It's been about a month and a half now. And sorry I didn't say much to you guys. I've just been busy is all" Taehyung explained as he walked along the path "Just slips my mind"

The spring weather was finally coming through in full force. Which meant more pollen and beautiful flowers for Taehyung to take pictures of. Unfortunately the pollen doesn't sit well with Yoongi though. He just starts sneezing every time they go to the park for a walk.

"yeah I completely understand man. Well anyways, i'll leave you to it. I'll see you later at some point"

"See you later hyung~" Taehyung practically sings "bye bye~"

He hangs up and quickly makes his way toward the path of Yoongi's apartment. Once he made it, he rang the doorbell to be let in. Once inside, he takes his shoes off at the door and was greeted by Shooky instead of his boyfriend.

"Yoongi hyung? how was your day?" He calls out into the apartment 

He strangely got no reply back. So he walked deeper into the apartment to see the kitchen and living area empty. Shooky's food and water bowl was filled though. So Yoongi had to be here. Who else let him into the apartment otherwise.

Taehyung went to check the little studio and all of Yoongi's gear was turned off, the lights were off. Then he made his way to the bedroom thinking that maybe his boyfriend was just chilling in bed. And oh was Taehyung surprised to see a naked Yoongi laying on the bed with his butt in the air. His entrance area was lubed and stretched. Yoongi was panting because he was touching himself. Taehyung stood there frozen.