18. Shitty Feelings

Only two more chapters left btw

please support me💜: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sugamintteaa

✨✨✨

A few days after Yoongi's panic attack in the grocery store, he hasn't been the same. There's mainly been a strain between him and Taehyung's relationship. It's not that Yoongi hates Taehyung. He knows that the younger was just some little kid who barely had control of the things going on around him. It's just that when he looks at Taehyung all he can think about are those strong memories of when he got beat up by those kids that's day behind the school.

It has taken Yoongi about 8 years to not get triggered too much over that incident. But Taehyung just reminded him. But a small part of him was mad at Taehyung unfortunately. Yoongi hated those that just watched him get bullied. They were just as bad as those that inflicted pain on him.

Throughout high school especially, the bullies would wreck havoc upon him right before class would start. The students wouldn't stand up for him even whenever he cried for help. It was a horrible feeling. He felt alone in this world. He truly felt like it was him against the world. 

He knows Taehyung isn't one of those people in general to just let things happen. He knows that elementary school Taehyung was too young to know what to do. But he just couldn't stop thinking about those that looked down on him.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was feeling like utter shit too. After Yoongi had a break down at the store, he was told to give Yoongi some space for a few days. It made Taehyung uneasy. He wanted to be there for his boyfriend, not be the reason for his triggers.

So right before work, he takes a walk around 5am to the park he loved so dearly. He sat at the same bench he always did a just watched the sun rise in the distance. The air was crisp, but it felt good on his skin. From afar he can see someone with a hoodie on, crouched down near the pond.

Taehyung walked over to the stranger and was surprised, scared, and happy to see his Yoongi hyung. They both stared at each other with out saying a word. Yoongi sighs and stood up from his spot.

"Hyung... are you mad at me still...?"

"No Tae i'm not. I'm just..." Yoongi looks down kicking rocks near his feet "I just feel overwhelmed by old feelings is all"

Taehyung drops down to his knees next to Yoongi and looked up desperately at his boyfriend "Yoongi hyung please forgive me! I-I'm sorry i'm such a fucking coward. I was so weak back then....caught up in my own selfish emotions"

"No Tae" Yoongi said surprisingly calm "I'm not that mad anymore. I can't be mad at you when you were just a little kid that didn't understand what to do. I'm just....Like I said... caught in my own emotions"

Yoongi was about to walk away but Taehyung gets up and grabs his boyfriends hand

"I-I-Is there anything I can do to help hyung?"

"Yeah, just give me some space for a bit..."

Yoongi then walks off leaving Taehyung with an unsettled heart.

______________________________

Don't you ever  just feel the world is against you? Cuz surprisingly I feel that quite often..

It's gloomy outside, like my heart 🙃