Chapter 6

All eyes turned towards me with surprise, pity, agreement but the one I noticed, the one I met straight-on, was anger; Fifteen year old Rhys Tristan was glaring at me, with fear inducing look. It was scary, but at the same time, very attractive. I felt lightheaded, & dizzy, when I met the clearest, glass blue eyes, so I turned towards Isabelle instead with a fleeting disappointment in my heart; if only you knew, that she'd poison you. I wish you knew, I wish I could tell you, but I can't. So, I will drive you away from her slowly. As long as you don't die that miserable death, I don't care about anything else.

    'Have we met before?' Isabelle smiled, like she didn't hear my insult at all, & I didn't have the intention to repeat what I accidentally blurted out.

   'No, it seems I mistook you with someone else,' I turned away to leave, but stopped when I heard the young boy's voice again only with a different tone;                                                                               'Then, shouldn't you apologize?'

'You're right,' I turned back; 'I'm very sorry, it was my mistake.'

  'Don't worry about it. I don't mind at all.'                                                                                                                  -Liar, you're enraged I'm getting away with a simple apology. I've read from your point of view for 400 pages of the novel, & the rest from the male leads' P.O.V. I know what you're thinking behind your smiling face.

   'Then, goodbye.'

 For some reason, my mood was foul for the rest of the day. Even when I was eating the V.I.P hospital food, & even when I was going to sleep, I kept clicking my tongue time to time, when I remembered her hypocritical smile. That smile... it said on the novel, she wore that smile while Rhys was coughing out blood. He was killed by the one he loved, but that wasn't the most upsetting part. Isabelle loved him too, she just never realized it, until the moment of his death.

 ...

   'No changes today either. You're healing up fast, I see.'

'Yeah. Doctor, about before...'

  'Hmm?'

'When I asked you if I had any items with me, you said now that I think about it, but the nurse with dark hair called you, saying there's an emergency. When I tried to ask you later, you were taking the day off.'

  'Oh right! I totally forgot you asked that; I'll bring you the bag you had with yourself tomorrow.'

'Thank you,' I said, wondering if it was my bag with my ID, & wallet in it.

   'Remember to exercise today, I'm going out now,' she told me, & then she left leaving me alone in my room, but a certain question kept swimming around in my head like an annoying pest;

   Why did I get transmigrated here? How?