Chapter 26.

Wednesday;

 It was just like yesterday, but there was a difference; "die b*tch!" it said on my table with color resembling blood.

 I frowned in distaste as I heard the girls in the class snicker; ever since that time, the stare Lucas gave me became relatively cold, filled with anger, sometimes disgust. What right does he have to get mad at me, when I am experiencing this not so amusing anymore bullying? Allan, I haven't really seen at all. When we met sometimes, he acted like I was thin air. How he should be like, mind you but the one that bothered me the most, was how Rhys was acting; he was exactly the same as before! I don't even understand what I'm expecting from that block of ice.

 I put his jacket before him, on his desk in the front, & he looked up at me with surprised look that soon dissipated; did he think I'd keep his jacket as forever hostage? Well, if the jacket was valuable to him, I would, but since he could just buy a new one, there was no reason to do so.

 Before I could leave, he grabbed my hand suddenly, & the girls shrieked, almost deafening me; 

'Can I talk to you?' he asked, & it was my turn to be surprised; 'Uh... no?'

'No,' I shook my head; 'I meant yes, sure.' His brows furrowed slightly, & he led me outside but the hall wasn't empty. Girls gawked at us, & I suddenly realized what was happening, he got me good; I pulled my hand out of his grip as he tried to go somewhere else, to an empty classroom maybe. What the...?! I thought he was smart, but turns out he's an idiot, unless he did it on purpose to make his fans despise me even more, if that was possible.

 'That's it Lucas! I've had enough,' I exclaimed, & his eyes widened at me, but before he could open his mouth I screamed; 'I'm breaking up with you! It's not you, it's your fans,' I pointed out to the girls in the hallway.

 Does he get what I'm saying? Or does he need more hints? I stared at his face, which was still full of confusion; sigh. 

'Maybe someday when these girls aren't watching you consistently, we could talk.' That's the most clearest hint I can give you, dummy. Then, his face dawned with realization, & I almost sighed out of relief.

 'Goodbye.'

...

Elena didn't come to sit me on lunch that day, however lots of other girls tried to come, & talk to me, which I ignored effectively until one girl;

  'I don't know what Lucas saw in her,' she whispered to her friends loud enough for me to hear as she walked past my lunch table; 'He probably didn't love her, she was just played. Poor thing,' one said with no real sympathy, or anything.

 'I heard she'd been bullied during the whole week, but Lucas didn't even blink an eye.' What the heck? It wasn't a whole week, but whatever.

 Suddenly a liquid was poured all over me, shocking me internally. When I turned back the girls who were talking about me before just snickered, & moved along without even apologizing. 

 My hands clenched, as I quietly stayed seated turning back; What do I do? If I cause trouble the principal might-

 'See? She can't do anything, I told you.'

 That's it. I will show her.