The national playboy.

'Are you alright?' he was a little taller than me, & he really did have that charming smile as mentioned in the novel. His bright red hair was pulled back in a messy but attractive way, like he just pushed it back when it was getting in his face, his ember eyes mischievous, & enchanting. He was so incredibly handsome that it made me panic; 'Yes, thanks to you I won't get to sue hi... I mean, he's alright, I meant I'm alright, thank you.'

  'What am I saying?' I muttered to myself, making him laugh. Lucas let go off the man's wrist; truly the male protagonist. He can handle an adult even though he's only 16 at this moment.

  'You shouldn't hit girls, sir. Girls are... ' he turned back to me, smiling; 'supposed to be treasured, instead.' 

  'Kya!' 

      -Truly the national playboy... but most importantly, why would he be here? He's wearing formal clothes; black suit, & blue tie. What?! Is today some kind of important day? He never wears suit! But, why today?

  'Ah?' his smile started to waver slightly; what? Is there something behind me? I craned my neck back.                                                                                                                                                                                             -What? There's nothing.

'Is something wrong?' he asked, making me jolt since that was what I wanted to ask him.

'No, why do you ask?' He didn't answer for a moment, but then his smile widened again; 'I think it's better if I go now. Goodbye then.'

   'Ah... he didn't even bother introducing himself. I thought he'd ask even a kindergartner's if she's a cute girl. Maybe I'm not cute? But I always thought I was pretty fine looking.'   I glanced at the guy (the one who grabbed her by the collar of her shirt) who was rushing out of the cafe after being embarrassed by Lucas; was he going after him? Then he's f*cked. Or was he just getting out of here? I don't know, but I don't like my mind being bothered by unnecessary things. It's better to just shut all the worries off, I use my head only when I really need it, so...

  'Whatever,' I sighed, & took my latte from the counter; Ah, it's nice to drink something cold in hot weather.