𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

SLOW BURN

☆ chapter iii, episode i ☆

chapter iii, episode i

Teagan repeatedly drummed her dainty fingers on the wooden desk, her other hand propped up on her elbow, allowing her head to be supported by the heel of her palm. Sister Michael had put them all in detention, and the redhead couldn't stand sitting still for so long.

"Teagan, would you please stop that? It's really fucking annoying." Michelle snapped at the smaller girl, who jumped slightly at her tone.

"Right, sorry." She lowered her hands to her lap as she stopped rapping on the desk.

"I cannot actually believe this. I'm missing David Donnelley's gig, Michelle." Erin whined.

"And all because of that miniature motherfucker." Michelle's response only agitated the Quinn girl further.

"I swear, if you say motherfucker one more time..."

"What's wrong with you?" Michelle turned around in her seat to face Erin.

"This is your fault," the blonde hissed.

"What's my fault?"

"'Cause you're the one who threatened a first-year. You're the one who gave Jenny Joyce the finger!"

"I'm getting desperate now," James wailed from his desk adjacent to Teagan, his lanky legs crossed together as he held his groin, face scrunched up in discomfort, "this is agony."

"Can you please stop crying in my face for five fucking minutes, James?" Michelle harshly snapped at her cousin.

"Michelle, you don't have to be so horrible." Teagan spoke up, earning a glare from Michelle. The ginger girl turned to James and gave him a sympathetic smile. He tried to smile back but it just looked like an uncomfortable grimace.

"I feel awful," Clare complained dramatically as she ran a hand down her round face, "I think my body is going into starvation mode. I think it's starting to shut down."

Michelle turned to Clare, ready to snap at a yet another person, "for Christ's sake, Clare. You've basically skipped lunch."

"That better not be what I think it is." Erin told Orla in a warning tone while the frizzy haired girl flicked through her cousin's diary, "you better not have brought my diary to school."

"I had to. I'm doing my book report on it." Orla explained as Erin's face twisted in anger.

"Give it to me!" Erin screamed, flying out of her chair to snatch the diary back from Orla.

While the girls were fighting over the diary, Teagan glanced at the clock and let out a groan when she saw that it had only been three minutes since the last time she looked. "I can't take this," the redhead spoke up, dramatically gripping the edges of her desk. James turned to look at the girl next to him in concern, while Michelle simply looked at her in annoyance. "I think I'm going stir crazy. I can't sit here any longer." She continued in a high pitched voice.