StarStruck

Chapter 1

On September 7th 2012 I fell in love and it only took me one minuet to realize it. Some people don't believe in love at first sight, but I do and by the time you finish reading this you will believe in it too. It all started on a friday afternoon and the day had finally come! I was finally going to a one direction concert!! I've been a fan of them ever since x factor and now I get to see them in person! Me, my mom, and my friend Megan jumped inside the car and couldn't wait to arrive at the palace of auburn hills. After a long 45 min we had finally arrived and were so excited! we ran right out of the car and into the stadium.

"Can you believe were about to see Harry?!" I said to Megan with excitement. Harry was always my favorite of the band and I have to admit I did have a little crush on him.

"Nope I can't believe it," Megan said with no emotion, "But what I can't believe even more is that I get to see Zayn!"

Zayn was always her favorite in the band she would always talk about her plans on marrying him, but with me I didn't fangirl, I just tried to keep in all my excitement. As we were taking our seats we realized we weren't that close.

"So much for getting to see them," Megan said.

"Don't worry we can still see from up here, it's better than nothing, I mean look at the bright side we actually came to the concert," I said.

The concert had began and one direction had popped out from the ground and started singing up all night. Me and Megan were having a really great time and were enjoying every minuet of the concert. Just before you know it the concert got even more exciting.