StarStruck

Niall handed me an itinerary to go on a cruise with him, the boys, Megan and Noor.

"NIALL! How did you know I've always wanted to go on a cruise?"

"We'll you've always been talking about wanting to go on a cruise so I decide to take you on one for your birthday."

"Thank you so much!" I said hugging Niall really tight.

"We leave in 3 days to the Bahamas and then go on the cruise from there."

__________________________________

2 days later:

Well Liam decided for us to go to the zoo which I thought was kind of weird, but I was really bored so I went with them. Once we got there we went to go see penguins first.

I could tell that Noor and Harry were enjoying themselves. They kept holding hands and laughing with each other! And so was Megan and Zayn. I've never seen Megan this happy before.

And then there was the cutest couple in the word Louis and Eleanor. After that was Liam who I kind of felt bad for since he broke up with Danielle. We made our way to me and Niall's favorite animal, the giraffe.

For some reason me and Niall had a strange obsession over giraffes. Maybe it was their long neck or something, I just don't know what. We then got some ice cream and sat on a bench to eat it.

__________________________________

Zayns P.O.V

Eating ice cream with Megan was the best! I feel like when I'm around her I can just be myself, not a quite guy who only thinks about him. I could tell Megan liked me too, but I didn't know if she liked me just as much as I like her.

__________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

Noor was so beautiful. She was better then every girl I've ever liked. There's just something about her that makes me smile, but I just don't know what. I knew that now there was no other girl I liked more than her.

__________________________________

Niall's P.O.V

Sitting down with Murae made me think about all the memories we've had so far. Starting from the concert, the time I played my guitar outside her house, the dance, everything seemed to come to me. And from that moment I knew that murae is going to be with me forever, and I'm happy about that.

__________________________________

My P.O.V

We came home from the zoo and started packing our things for the cruise tomorrow. I've always dreamed about going on a cruise and now I can finally go on one! The best part is I was going to go on a cruise with all of my friends.

It was getting late so I was just getting ready to go to sleep until Harry came in my room.

"Hey," he said.

"Oh hey what's up?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

Me and Harry then sat down by each other.

"Well I guess you know about me and Noor."

"Yeah."

"You see I just don't know if she likes me as much as I like her."

"Trust me she does!"

"If you don't mind can you maybe let us go on a date while we're on the cruise? And then there I will tell her how I feel."

"Ok! Ill do that!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah ill do anything for you and Noor!"

"Ok thanks."

Harry hugged me, left my room and then I laid down on my bed and finally closed my eyes to go to sleep.

__________________________________

The day of the cruise:

This morning we were all rushing trying to get everything and make it on our plane to the Bahamas.

We got in our plane and sat down ready for a long flight. I was sitting in the middle of Noor and Megan.

The plane ride was actually fun! Me, Megan and Noor were sending snapchats to everyone and just talking the whole time.

__________________________________

We finally made it and went right on our cruise. Our cruise was leaving at night time so once we got on I went right to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and found Megan and Noor handing me a bathing suit telling me to go to the pool with them.

I quickly got dressed into my swimwear and made my way to the pool. Once I made it to the pool area I saw all the boys swimming.

"Come on in!" Niall screamed.

I dipped my foot in the water and it was freezing cold!

"Um... Maybe in a little."

Since it was a nice day outside I decided to lay out in the sun and get a good tan. Also I remembered that I couldn't swim, so I guess laying out in the sun was a better choice than drowning in freezing cold water.

After about 15 minutes of laying out I felt someone's wet hand tap my shoulder. I open my eyes and see Niall soaking wet.

"So are you going to come swim?"

I hesitated for a second and finally said,

"Yeah, but not right now."

"Come on your such a party pooper!" Niall said walking away.

I close my eyes and 3 seconds later I feel cold wet hands grab me. I open my eyes and see Niall carrying me bridal style.

"Niall what are you doing? Put me down!"

"Ok if you say so."

Niall then threw me into the pool! The water was freezing cold! And the worst part is I was starting to drown. I guess Niall thought I was pretending and didn't think to help me.

A few seconds later I hear a whistle blow and it's some lifeguard coming to help me. The lifeguard picked me up and took me out of the pool. I blackened out for a few minuets and then finally woke up and asked the "what just happened" question.

After everyone explained what had happened I looked at the lifeguard and said,

"Thank you so much!"

"Oh your welcome." He said with a little smile on his face.

Getting a good look at him he was actually kind of cute! After looking into each others eyes for a while Niall finally said something.

"Murae I am so sorry!" He said hugging me.

"It's ok."

"How about we go get something to eat, maybe it'll make you feel better."

"Ok ill meet you in the room."

Once Niall left the lifeguard came up to me and said,

"Is that your boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Oh..."

"What?"

"It's nothing, I just thought you were single."

"Sorry I'm not."

"We'll he's a lucky guy!"

"Actually he's not the lucky one.... I am."