StarStruck

Chapter 4

Niall was sitting right in front of my house playing his guitar! I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Niall what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you, since I only have one more day left here I wanted to enjoy every moment of it with you!"

"Niall that's so sweet, but I just met you.. Don't you think your taking this to far,"

"No I don't after the concert I went right to the boys and told them I might have actually found my princess I've been looking for,"

"But you don't even know me,"

"I want to though, I know your the one, so what do you say wanna spend my last day with me?"

I smiled "sure" I said as we sat there while Niall played me songs on his guitar and I laid my head on his shoulder.

It was midnight and that's when Niall left. I went back to my room to go to sleep for another boring day of school. A few hours later it became 6:00 and it was time for me to go to school.

_________________________

At School:

It was first period and I was working on my math homework until Anthony comes and sits right next to me.

"Hey Murae," he said.

"Hi," I responded.

"So we have that school dance coming up in october right,"

"Yup, what about it?"

"Well maybe if you-"

That's all I heard until the speaker from our room called me down to the office. I ran down there thinking I was In trouble when actually I was in the best position possible.

_________________________

"Murae there's a visitor here for you," mrs. Jayson (my principle) said.

I looked around the room and saw Niall standing there

"so are you ready to go get some pizza?" he said with a smile on his face.

"Niall how did you know my school?"

"I went over to your house and asked your mum," he said with his cute Irish accent. "so are you ready?"

"um sure but you HAVE to drop me back off here in a few hours, I have a test today,"

"deal,"

we then drove off and went to go get some pizza. We finally arrived to the pizza place. There we sat down and ate so much we got sick to our stomachs. We even got to know each other a lot more!

Time went by so fast I forgot I had to go back to school, so Niall just dropped me home and explained everything to my mom. When I got home that day I felt my heart beading so fast! I then laid in my bed and realized that Niall had to leave for his tour tomorrow.