StarStruck

I let go of Niall panicking.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked with a worried look on his face.

"Where is Noor and Harry?!"

"I'm pretty sure they're fine, I mean what can happen to them on a boat?"

"A lot of things like hmm I dont know THEY COULD DROWN!"

"Why would they jump off the boat in the first place?"

"Ok you have a good point, but I'm still worried Noor is not... You know the responsible type and I'm pretty sure Harry isn't either."

"Harry is responsible.... Ok your right we should panic!"

Me, Niall, Megan and Zayn went all around the boat to try and find Harry and Noor, but we had no luck.

"Where do you think they went?" Asked Megan.

"I don't know, but I think we should split up and look for them on our own." Zayn suggested.

"Ok your right, me and Niall will go in one spot and you and Megan will look in one spot."

"No, I meant it would be faster if we all went alone."

I hesitated for a second because I hated the idea of me going somewhere by myself in the middle of the night.

"Ummm.... Ok fine! But we all have to meet up at this spot in 25 minutes."

"Deal!" They all said as we split up as a group.

While I was walking alone in the dark I kept hearing noises as if someone was following me, but I just ignored it and kept moving on. After a few minutes I stumbled across a small opening which led to a strange door.

I went into the door and you wouldn't have guess what I saw!

"NOOR!!! OMG what happened!" I said screaming in fear seeing Noor on the ground by Harry as if they had passed out.

None of them answered and at that point I got worried! I quickly grabbed my phone and tried calling Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Megan, but no one answered.

I started crying not knowing what to do. I also started panicking because two people that are very close friends to me could be dead right now I don't even know it.

After about 15 minutes Niall had finally found me and Zayn, Megan, Louis and Liam were with him too.

"What happened?!" Louis asked looking scared to death.

"I don't know I came in this room and saw them lying on the floor! I don't know what happened to them!" I tried saying.

Niall then walked over to me and held me in his arms whispering in my ear that its going to be ok. I then laid my head on his chest closing my eyes not wanting to see what was happening.

****

Niall's P.O.V

I was so nervous at this point, my heart was broken seeing Harry and Noor like that on the ground and now it's even more broken seeing murae hurt like this.

"Liam go over to them and try shaking them to see if they're still alive!" I said.

Liam then walked over and started shaking Noor and Harry. Nothing happened. Not even one word came out of their mouths.

Looking at everyone in the room I could tell that we were all worried. Seeing Megan in Zayns arms, murae in my arms, Louis pacing around the room and Liam trying his best to help Noor and Harry.

After several times of shaking them Harry finally moved and got up.

****

My P.O.V

Seeing Harry get up just made me feel a LOT better, but it wasn't just Harry I was worried about I was also worried about Noor and I noticed that she still hasn't gotten up yet, it was just Harry.

I ran over to Harry and gave him a huge hug.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!" I yelled at him.

"I don't remember I think me and Noor had just a little bit to much to drink... I can't remember."

"Well now you guys learned your lesson!! I don't want you guys ever doing something like that again!" Liam shouted.

While we were all yelling at each other I noticed Harry go by Noor. I looked over to see what was going to happen and I saw Harry gently kiss Noor on the cheek causing her to get up.

"NOOR OMG THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE!" I said hugging her.

"Ow my head hurts!" Noor said while rubbing her hand over her head.

"Ok I want you guys to go back to the rooms and pretend like none of this ever happened." Zayn said helping Noor and Harry go to their rooms.

Once we all got back to our rooms I laid down on my bed and whipped away all of my tears. After wiping my tears Niall made his way over to me and said, "why are you still crying?"

"I don't know it's just that I can't believe what just happened!"

"I know, but everything is fine now." Niall said putting his arms around me. "As long as were all ok every thing is going to be alright."

Me and Niall then fell asleep and tried to forget everything that just happened.