StarStruck

I met Niall at one of the eating places on the cruise and we sat there together and ate hamburgers. While we were eating (James) the lifeguard came up to me and said, "Hey Murae there's this party tonight on the cruise and I was wondering if you want to go to it."

"Oh that's sounds fun! What time?"

"8:30."

Before I was going to say something Niall interrupted And said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there you guys aren't going to the party together right? Because you do know that she's taken."

"Listen man I'm not trying to steal "your girl" I just asked her if she wanted to go to a party!"

At that point Niall stood up from his seat and a fight had occurred between him and James.

"You guys stop fighting!" I shouted.

"Murae-" Niall tried to say until I interrupted him.

"No Niall I don't want to hear it anymore! At this point right now I'm not any one of yours. And if I want to go to that party then ill go!" I said with a furious look on my face.

Niall knew I hated when he got into fights or swore. That's when he would get me really mad.

I walked out and went right to Harry because he was the one I would go to for advice.

"Harry can I talk to you?" I said as he walked out of the pool with his wet curly hair.

"Yeah sure!" He said sitting down at one of the tables by the pool.

I told Harry what happened and he told me to just give Niall some time and he will just apologize on his own.

"Oh and Harry I forgot to tell you there going to be a party tonight at 8:30 in the sky deck. I could hook you up Noor if you want to go(;" I told him.

Harry just smiled and said, "Sounds like a plan."

I then walked off and bumped into Zayn telling him about the party too. He said he really wanted to go with Megan, so I told him I would tell her about it.

****

A few hours had passed and Noor, Megan and I were getting ready for the party. I had on a dark blue dress with one sleeve, some heels and a little bit of makeup. Megan had on a short purple dress with stones on it and Noor had on a nice long light pink dress with a lot of sequence on it.

After we got dressed we curled our hair and made our way to the party. Once we stepped on the sky deck we saw Harry and Zayn waiting for us so we made our way towards them.

****

Zayns P.O.V

As Megan walked towards me I couldn't help, but smile! She looked amazing! There was something about her that made me smile every time I saw her, but I didn't know what.

****

Harry's P.O.V

Noor looked stunning in her dress! I knew I loved her, but when I saw her tonight I started to love her even more than before. As she was getting closer I saw her smile that amazing smile of hers and I couldn't wait for the rest of the night.

****

My P.O.V

It was so cute seeing Harry, Noor, Zayn and Megan together. Even though I was alone I still was very happy for them.

The party finally started and the music started blasting. I have to admit I was enjoying myself, but I would have been having more fun if Niall was with me. After hours of dancing it was time for the slow dance.

I saw Megan and Zayn start dancing together and I was really happy for them! A few seconds later I felt someone finger tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Niall holding roses in his hands and his other hand running behind his neck.

"I guess I should apologize about earlier today."

I grabbed Niall and Gave him a huge hug!

"We'll dont just stand there, dance with me!" I said.

Niall's arms went around my wait and my arms wrapped around his shoulders. I glanced over at Megan and saw that her and Zayn had kissed! I was so happy for her.

As we were dancing under the stars I looked deep into Niall's sparkly blue eyes. He then leaned into me and we had gently kissed each other. Once we pulled away I had this slight thought about Noor and Harry. I looked around the boat and had this huge panic attack once I found out they were gone.