StarStruck

Chapter 5

The school dance arrived and I was dancing with all my friends having the time of my life, forgetting all about Niall now that I've been away from him for almost 2 months. All of a sudden Megan pulls me aside and asks me,

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well its just that ever since Niall left I thought you'd be a little mad."

"No I'm fine, and besides im over him, I really like Anthony now and I always had."

"Are you sure I wouldn't go back to liking him again if I were you, he's just trying to break your heart again."

the slow song came on and moments by one direction was playing.

"Trust me Megan I like him and I picked him, so if you'll excuse me I have to go find him now so we can finally have our slow dance."

"Ok but I warned you."

I looked for Anthony In our school gym and once I saw him my heart melted. He was dancing with one of my close friends Amber! I then ran right out side by the water fountain by our school.

I sat there and cried my eyes out. When all of a sudden someone comes out from the bushes with a boom box in their hand. I was shocked it was Niall! He came and sat right by me.

"He's stupid for playing with your heart, your better off with me."

"Niall your supposed to be on tour" I said.

"I know but I heard you guys were having a dance so I wanted to come"

"How come you haven't been calling me?"

"Because I wanted to surprise you"

I smiled a little.

"It's ok forget about him, tonight is about me and you. Murae will you dance with me?" Niall said as he put the song little things on his boom box.

"I'd love to"

We then slow danced together for what seemed like forever. His hands on my waist, my hand on his shoulder, everything was perfect until I felt a drop of rain. It then started pouring rain.

Me and Niall both looked at each other and gently kissed each other. It was magical. Once we finished kissing we looked at each other the way that we did at the concert, it felt like we were meeting for the first time again, and it felt great! It was a day I wouldn't forget.

____________________________________________________

The next day I didn't have school so Niall called and asked if I wanted to go skating with him and the boys. I said yes, but only if i got to bring my 2 best friends Megan and Noor. Niall said i can bring them too so Megan and Noor got dropped off at my house and got ready.

Harry came to pick me up with everyone else In the car. I sat in the middle next to Liam and Niall. Louis was in the passenger seat and Megan, Zayn and Noor were sitting in the back. We couldn't believe We were seeing all of them in person!

We arrived at the rollerskating place and once we got our shoes I remembered I couldn't skate! I put my skates on and I just sat there until Niall came up to me and asked what's wrong. I told him the truth and he said it was ok he couldn't skate either. We then both got up and tried skating together it was so romantic. We ate pizza, raced and laughed but finally it was time for the couples skate.

Zayn started to approach Megan and Harry started to go by Noor. Harry and Zayn both asked Megan and Noor if they wanted to skate and by the look on their face I could tell they were speechless. I got up and said,

"They would love to," and i connected theyre hands together,

It was so cute! I saw them both look behind them saying thank you.

After that Niall came to me and said,

"Murae would you like to skate with me?"

I then smiled and said,

"Sure."

We skated there holding hands until the song was over.