StarStruck

I quickly grabbed my phone and called him. No one answered. I left 20 voice mails just so he would know to wait for me at the airport so I can say goodbye. I went to sleep all worried that I might never be able to see him again, but I managed to close my eyes and go to sleep.

Suddenly at 5:00am my phone rings and it's Niall telling me to go outside my house. I walk outside and see him holding his luggage.

"is this it?" I told him. "is this the last time I'm seeing you?" I said with a tear drop running down my cheek.

"I'll make sure it's not the last, don't worry we will text and call each other."

we then hugged and I watched him leave to go to the airport.

________________________

1 month later

A month had passed and it was the beginning of October. Me and Niall had been gone from each other for a little while and I was starting to get my mind off him which wasn't a good thing.

"Hey Murae" I hear Anthonys voice.

"Hi"

"What's wrong he asks me" knowing I look sad.

"It's nothing"

"Are you sure you can tell me"

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Ok well if you change your mind and wanna come tell me I'm here for you."

"Ok thanks,"

"h wait Murae I forgot to ask you if you wanted to go to the Halloween dance with me?"

"Um,"

I stopped and I thought that if I go with him then what will happen to Niall, but then I thought again and said that I've always wanted Anthony to ask me to the dance.

"Sure I'll go,"

"Ok cool see you then"

At that point I was happy for myself because I knew I would never see Niall again so I would have to find someone else. I checked my phone and didn't see any new missed calls voice mails and text messages, right then at that moment I knew Niall had forgotten all about me.