Part 6: Drinking

We decided to go to a local diner called Peaches' Diner. It was not too busy and had only 3 other people there. A few employees moved 3 tables together so we would all be able to sit together. We sat in the order we usually sat in and looked at the drinks they offered.

"Hello, my name is Anna and I will be your waitress today, along with the help of my friend Andi. May I start you guys off with some-- Hey I know you guys. Aren't yall Class 1A? That's so cool!" "Yeah yeah just take our orders please," Bakugo said. She nodded and held her pen to her pad and looks at Yaoyorozu. She then went around the table. Yaoyorozu ordered a sparkling strawberry water. Iida got plain water with ice. Uraraka got sprite with maraschino cherries in it. Asui wanted a Sprite. Hagakure ordered a Dr.pepper, as did Jiro. Aoyaman got strawberry milk. Kaminari asked for mountain dew baja blast. Bakugo ordered an orange soda. Kirishima wanted orange soda as well. Todoroki got Pepsi and I ended up getting a sweet tea.

She said she would be back with the drinks shortly. We looked over the menus. Man, everything looked so good! Anna came back along with who I guessed was Andi with our drinks. "Oh wow! You were right! This really is part of class 1A! I know so much about them and their quirks. My favorite is definitely Izuku Midoriya though. He seems to ruin his body, but he is full of passion. Oh, Izuku! I didn't recognize you with your hair like that. Why the change?" We all kinda sat there quietly.

"Ribbit, he let me put it up," Asui replied. Andi nodded her head and took out her pen and pad. "What may I get you all to eat? Or do you need another minute?" "Uhh I think we are ready to order," Yaoyorozu began, "I would like the deluxe platter with bacon and I like my eggs scrambled please." "Can I get the Italian style wedding soup combo with garlic bread sticks?" Iida ordered. "Alright can I have blueberry pancakes with hashbrowns and bacon please? Thanks!" Uraraka said. Next was Asui, "I want some fettuccini alfredo with green beans on the side." After her was Hagakure, "May I get the samplers? Oh I would like my eggs scrambled as well please." "Uh some French toast sticks with sausage please," Jiro ordered.

"I want the samplers as well with my eggs over medium," Kaminari said. "Give me 2 eggs over easy with toast and both bacon and sausage," Kacchan asked for. "I think I want homestyle pancakes with chocolate covered strawberries on top! And blueberries on it too please. And whipped cream! And hashbrowns on the side," Kirishima said. "Can I get the split decision breakfast with blueberry pancakes instead of homestyle? Thank you and for my eggs I would like them over medium," Todoroki ordered. I was next, "Can i get 2 banana and Bavarian cream crepes with nutella on top and powdered sugar? And whipped cream? Thanks!"

She said that out food should be out in about a half hour. I was okay with that as they would probably try to bring all of ours out at the same time and there are 12 of us. I wouldn't be surprised if it took them an hour, but that's okay. "I'm going to go get washed up, I'll be back in 5, okay?" I said. Yaoyorozu nodded. "I'll go too," Todoroki said. I smiled and waited for him. "Look at the two lovebirds!" Kirishima yelled out. Bakugo and Kaminari laughed. I rolled my eyes. Whatever, I guess. He's one to talk.

I entered the bathroom and washed my hands, splashing water on my face. I dried off with a paper towel as Todoroki wash his hands. When he was done he glanced at me. "You okay Todoroki?" I asked. He started stepping closer to me and I took a step back against the wall. He placed on hand against the wall behind me over my shoulder. "Uh Todoroki?" I questioned, now blushing a light pink. "I missed you today," he said before kissing my forehead all while maintaining a straight face and walking out, leaving me there, standing against the wall.

What just happened? That was real, right? I didn't know how to react. I just walked out too and went back to the table. Iida was telling a story about when him and his brother were pretending to fight villains when he was a kid. It was quite funny. He wore a little cape and everything. He was much more fun than usual, I guess relieving himself duties as class rep for now.