Part 18: Forever and Always

*Time Skip*

It had been 5 years since the sleepover at Yaoyorozu's where I had first started dating Todoroki. Since then we had all graduated and became pro heroes. We all surprisingly remained close, although I guess we were sort of like one big family at this point. I was glad to have everyone by my side. I was glad to have Shoto by my side. "My baby, Izuku!" My mom came and hugged me. I was currently fixing my bowtie.

Shoto and I went back to the festival a year ago today and there he proposed to me. He got down on one knee, drawing a crowd and asked me to make him the happiest man in the world. I wouldn't have it any other way. "Mom, please," I smiled, her releasing her grip a little. "I'm sorry, you just," she started tearing up, "you've grown so much. You're so handsome." I wiped her tears away. "Thank you mom, for everything." I hugged her. "Ehem." Bakugo cleared his throat and I turned to see him, Kirishima, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka and Asui.

Bakugo married Kirishima not too long ago and Iida proposed to Yaoyorozu not too long ago. Maybe a week or so ago actually. Asui and Uraraka were still together and I could tell that they would stay that way. Yaoyorozu came to me with Iida and the two hugged me.

"You've done great, Midoriya," Iida finally said. The girls were all tearing up. "Thank you." When he pulled away I saw him wipe a single tear away, though I wouldn't tell anyone. He tried to not cry for my wedding, but I knew as soon as he saw me walk down the isle that he would bawl like a baby. The two left and went to go stand in their spots as two of the six that would stand up there. Yaoyorozu, Asui and Uraraka were the bridesmaids and Iida, Bakugo and Kirishima were the groomsmen. Although, I guess they were groomsmen and grooms women since we were both guys.

Next to walk up to me was Asui and Uraraka. Uraraka clung onto me and sobbed. "I'm so proud of you Deku!" "Me too. I'm so happy for you," Su added. I pulled Su into the hug and let them both cry a bit before letting go, each of them placing a light kiss on my cheeks before heading off to stand in their places. Kirishima greeted me next. He pulled me into a hug and he sniffled a bit, wiping a few tears. "So manly," he commented. I laughed. "I wish you the best." I smiled, "thank you." He went back and stood the the door waiting for Bakugo.

He stood there for a minute but then ran up to me and almost tackled me into a hug. "Damn you, Deku." I hugged him back. "I'm so happy you found the love of your life. I wish you two forever happiness and prosperity. You and Icey hot are perfect for each other." I hugged tighter. "T-thank you Kacchan." My eyes filled with tears, them threatening to spill. He pulled away as a few tears escaped my eyes. He was also crying a bit. He fixed my bow tie and then placed his hands on my shoulders. "Go get em, Deku." He turned and went to Kirishima as they went out.

My mother was still a crying mess and I calmed her down as I picked up the bouquet. We walked to stand behind to large doors, Eri infront of us, holding a basket of flower petals. She was the flower girl, and Kota was the ring bearer. "I love you so much, Izuku," my mom whispered, kissing the side of my head. "I love you too mom." With that the doors opened and the music started playing, eyes turning towards me. I slowly walked down the isle, my mother walking me down as Eri led the way.

I finally made it up to the front and Todoroki was about to tear up. This is it, this is the love of my life. The people sat down as the pastor began, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which will unite Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya in marriage. Marriage is a promise between two people who love each other, who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one. The grooms have a few words to share. Todoroki, please start off the vows."