Broken

(Kyle's POV)

Cartman has been dating Heidi for a month now. It's starting to get on my nerves how much they love each other. He treats her like shit! What does she like about him?! Well, I'm in no position to ask that. Stan asked me that when I told him I had a crush on Cartman.

I sigh as I look over at them from my locker. Cartman looks over at me. I jump a bit and turn my head back to face my locker. "Jealous?" I hear Cartman whisper as he walks past me with Heidi. "Yeah.....Of her." I think to myself. After school, I see Cartman. Is he alone?! Can I talk to him about my feelings?! I run up to him and tap him on the shoulder. "What is it Kahl?" Cartman said as he turned around. Now I see.....Heidi standing by him. "Nothing." I say as I walk away. I turn around and watch as Cartman and Heidi walk away. Heidi turns around and waves goodbye to me with a smile on her face. I give a fake smile at her back and wave. Once they were out of sight and sound, I feel my knees give out under me. "What does she have I don't have?! What do you like about her?!" I cry out, bailing my eyes out. I punch the ground a few times in frustration. I take off my glove and look at my hand. My knuckles are bleeding. At least I got rid of some of the pain.....

The next day, I go into the bathroom at lunch. I can't stand watching them eat together. I walk over to the mirror. Jesus, I look messed up. I turn on the sink and wash my face with water. I hear a knock on the bathroom door and I open it. Kenny and Stan were standing there. "Can we talk?" Kenny asks. "Nothing's wrong." I say as I try to walk out of the bathroom, but Stan stops me. "I can tell when you have been crying. Your eyes are all puffy." Stan says. Stan walks into the bathroom, followed by Kenny. Immediately once they locked the door behind them, I fell into Stan's arms. "Kyle.....it's going to be okay...." Stan says as he Pats me on the back. "But why does it hurt so much?!" I ask. I already knew the answer, I just wanted to know what they thought. "Because you want him so much." Kenny smiled. "Yeah. You probably want him so much it makes you heartbroken." Stan says letting go of me. My face turns red. "How do you know?" I ask both of them. "I experienced it firsthand, Kyle." Stan shrugged. "Me too." Kenny says as he puts his hands in his pockets. "Thanks guys." I smile. Truth was, I was thinking about committing suicide after school. I just wanted them to feel like they tried.