Beach day

The next morning, I'm awoken by being shaken by my shoulder. I rub my eyes and sit up. "What?" I ask, not even knowing who woke me up. "Kenny told me we were going to the beach. Get dressed unless you want to stay here, jew." Cartman said. He was packing a bunch of things into a bag. "Yeah. I want to go." I say getting up. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. "How hot is it today?" I ask. "Hotter than me." Cartman retaliates. "So, not very hot?" I ask teasingly. "Motherfucker!" Cartman says as he tackles me onto the bed playfully. He starts to tickle my sides. "No! Don't tickle me there!" I laugh. Cartman then moves his hands to my neck, trying to tickle me there. He pokes a sensitive spot on my neck and I moan accidentally. He stops tickling me. I covered my mouth knowing what I did. "Sorry! That's a very sensitive area." I apologized. "Hmm..." Cartman says. He pokes the area again and I whimper. "Very interesting. Now I know your weak spot!" Cartman taunts, poking it for the last time. "O-okay, stop! I need to change the bandage around your head." I say, pushing him away. I grab some bandages the doctor gave to me and carefully take off the old ones. I try to be careful and start to wrap the new bandages around his head. "Ow!" Cartman yells. I jump when he yells and stops. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah. I'm just fucking with ya." He giggles. "Next time you do that, I'm going to slap you in the back of the head and put you in a coma." I say annoyed. I finish wrapping the bandage around his head. "Is it too tight?" I ask. "No. Now let's get going. I just got a text from Kenny saying that they're already at the beach." Cartman said. He grabs his bag and heads downstairs. I finish packing and head downstairs to the car.