Beach day Part 2

We made it to the beach with no problems. The sand was super yellow and the sun was placed right onto the little beach. Kenny and Stan were sitting in beach chairs relaxing. Wendy and Bebe were also invited. Wendy was sitting by Stan and Bebe was applying sunscreen to herself. "Aw great. Both of those witches are here." Cartman said annoyed. "Try to be nice, okay fatass?" I say. We grab our stuff out of the car and head over to the guys. "Hey Stan!" I say. "Kyle! Glad you made it!" Stan said as he set down his drink in the sand to greet me. "Hello, Kyle." Wendy said. I said hi back and started to talk with Stan. Every so often, I checked on Cartman. He was sitting quietly on the beach towel, staring at the water. "Hey, Kyle?" Stan said, waving his hand in front of me. "Huh? Sorry. What were you talking about?" I say. Stan pulls me to the side from the girls to talk in private. "I told Wendy and Bebe how you have a crush on Cartman." Stan whispered. "What!? You weren't supposed to tell them!" I yell quietly. "I know but, they got a knack at matchmaking. They brought something for you." Stan whispered again. "Okay. I will go see what they got me." I roll my eyes. I walk over to Bebe. "Hey Bebe." I say. She turns to me. "Oh! Kyle! Glad that you're here!" Bebe says cheerfully, standing up in the process. "Thanks. Stan told me that you have something for me." I say the last thing quietly. Bebe looks at me confused at first, and then perks up. "Yeah! We totally do!" She says. She whispers into my ear. "I think this will help you with getting Cartman." She winks and nods towards Wendy. Wendy sees the signal and runs over. "Ready, kyle?" Wendy asks. "Yeah." I gulp. The two girls grab me by the wrists and go to their car. They pulled out this pink bag and led me deep into the forest. "What's that?" I ask. Bebe pulls out of the bag a frilly red bikini set and her and Wendy giggles. "What the hell?! I'm not wearing that!" I yell. They shush me. "This will totally make Cartman like you!" Bebe says. "Yeah! It's foolproof!" Wendy smiled. "For girls..." I mutter under my breath. They hand me the bikini and walk to the beach. I regretfully change into the bikini and walk towards the beach. The girls spot me and start talking. "Guys! Look at Kyle's amazing new look!" They both say at the same time. I walk out of the trees and everyone is staring at me. Kenny dropped his drink and his nose is starting to bleed. The same happens to Stan. I look at Cartman. He notices me and blushes but doesn't do anything. "Wow Kyle, you look good!" Stan says enthusiastically. Wendy glares at him. "I would totally fuck you." Kenny said. I blush. "Ah... Thanks for the compliment I guess, Kenny." Suddenly, I feel my hat get pulled off and cold water splashes onto me. I scream from the cold and turn around to see who poured water on me. With hat in hand, Cartman runs over to the other side of the beach. "God dammit, Cartman!" I scream. I chase him around the beach to get my hat back. He stops suddenly and I fail forward, knocking him over in the process. I get up. Cartman's face is so close to mine. His eyes shine from the sun. I start to laugh to break the silence. He starts to laugh too.